Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 6 Years, 3 Months | DRBC: 5 Years, 5 Months

Author Topic: Cuomo Scared Frackless  (Read 2182 times)

Observer

Cuomo Scared Frackless
« on: April 22, 2013, 05:36:13 PM »
Another good Fred U. Dicker article featuring the governor's total failure on this issue. 

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gov_scared_frackless_hYFsJDjsUxoJlVV0WNF20I

Allgas

Re: Cuomo Scared Frackless
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
The public needs to be educated on the safty of fracking done responsibly. The only way this can happen is for the gas industry to step in with pro fracking adds.  When the upper state residents realize the economic rewards the governor will have to act.
 The facts and fictions of fracking have to be revealed and only then a final decision be demanded.   

Observer

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:58:28 PM »
The energy companies/gas industry have been running adds on talk radio stations in CNY for a long, long time.   

StoneBear454f

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »
 The Rowdies...DD214s...and BoonDockers...suggest the following...

Seriously read and then consider how...37...
 Thirty Seven words...

Declare intent...wait for it...We are seriously pissed off...
 not well educated...but we know...In-Coming...when we hear it...

The Govenor of New York Sate believes a small human can disappear...
 "down a well bore"...least we forget a several ton steel structure...
 bolted to well head...

There comes a time when...to...

Stand Up...or...Stand Down...

gets married...

and becomes...Stand Together...

Observer

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:41:16 PM »
Will Cuomo wait until after his re-election run in 2014 as Dicker's source noted?  That is a essentially another two-year delay.

frstr1

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 05:39:02 AM »
That (waiting two more years) should not be tolerated by the 70,000 +- landowners. Therein should lie the seeds of revolution! As the Bear says, stand up..... or stand down..........but a least stand! We know the truth, and we know a child actually won't fit in a well bore, so we should carry the message and the day!

dlowry

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 05:54:17 AM »
What Governor Cuomo intends to do is unconscionable. To continue to deny the rights of hardworking landowners in favor of a more peaceful election campaign is completely cowardly and self-serving. This man (or childish, self-serving boy) should be fired immediately. To think that the likes of Josh Fox and Yoko Ono could have this much influence on an elected government official is disheartening to me. I'm starting to believe that New York might well be aiming at becoming the first "test state" for Obama's heavily armed Department of "Homeland Tyranny."

Regards,

Dean Lowry

virtuallyme

• Premium Member
  • Not my circus, not my monkeys
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:20 PM »
we were right to speak of impeachment on the grounds of incompetence
"There are two sides to every issue: one is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil." - John Galt

Donations

We work on this project completely in our spare time. Donations help go towards ongoing costs related to keeping the site running, including hosting, bandwidth, etc. It also encourages us to commit regular updates, add features, and improve the service.

It isn't required of course, but if you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button