Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 5 Years, 8 Months | DRBC: 4 Years, 11 Months

Author Topic: R.P. Land Co., Gibsonia, Pennsylvania???  (Read 300 times)

MarcellusShale

R.P. Land Co., Gibsonia, Pennsylvania???
« on: January 27, 2011, 09:31:18 AM »
Hi folks,

Anyone familiar with R.P. Land Co. out of Gibsonia Pennsylvania?

I searched for posts on here, but I don't seem to be finding anything.  Then again, perhaps I am not using the search function correctly.

A friend of the family was just presented with a proposed 5 year lease with R.P. Land Co. for acreage in West Virginia.

I haven't seen the lease yet, but when I do, I'll share what I find out.

In the meantime, if anyone can bring me up to speed, please do.

Thank you much!
88 Acres available for Lease
Somerset Township
Washington County
Pennsylvania

Independent Oil and Gas Producer since 1995
Owner and Operator of "Mitchell #1"

donegal

• Premium Member
Re: R.P. Land Co., Gibsonia, Pennsylvania???
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:37:16 AM »
Never heard of...from what I found...Privateer...FWIW...careful, and Good Luck!

http://www.manta.com/c/mtp0013/r-p-land-co-llc

Donegal
Captain of the Fleet's new flagship, the "Bismarck".....A Grey 2006 Chrysler 300 - OR to ya' Landlubbers - "The Butler's Bentley"  (Don't worry Sammy.  We're savin' the Exxon Valdez for ya'. Even if she's half-broke, she'll haul more 'n any Hyundai!)

Berkeley

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
I would talk to a second company before I signed anything no matter who presented it.

MarcellusShale

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 01:35:13 PM »
Hello forum,

I've received a private message from a member of this forum who is involved in working a deal with R.P. Land Co.

Out of respect for the efforts of those involved in this potential leasing deal, I will not reveal to this forum anything that I learn that may jeopardize any efforts to strike a deal.  In fact, I'd like this thread that I started to come to an end.

I realize that this forum is a place for us landowners to share information, but it was never my intention to do anything to interfere with anyone's dealings.  It was poor judgment on my part to offer to share what I find out, and I apologize to anyone that feared that I might reveal any confidences.

We, as landowners, are all in the same boat, so to speak.  I'll certainly treat you all as I would like to be treated.

So with that, hopefully this thread will end, and anyone with any interest should contact R.P. Land Co. directly.

Have a nice day.
88 Acres available for Lease
Somerset Township
Washington County
Pennsylvania

Independent Oil and Gas Producer since 1995
Owner and Operator of "Mitchell #1"

wj

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 01:37:49 PM »
"R P Land Co LLC in Gibsonia, PA is a private company categorized under Real Estate"

run forrest run!

unless they have a negotiable check in hand, for a gozillion dollars and the lease is void in 30 days if they dont produce gas first.

talk to mike knapp, even he sounds better than these guys.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

Donations

We work on this project completely in our spare time. Donations help go towards ongoing costs related to keeping the site running, including hosting, bandwidth, etc. It also encourages us to commit regular updates, add features, and improve the service.

It isn't required of course, but if you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button