Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 1 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 4 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

For non-members of this forum

• 2 Replies

shinobi

For non-members of this forum
« on: December 28, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »
This is for non-members of the forum.  People like macal, Wax, wj, ghrit, and other regular posters here can, and should, ignore this.

The bad news:

Non-members be aware you are not able to view all of the boards here.  In particular, you cannot see this thread

http://www.naturalgasforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=27194.msg299229;topicseen#new

because it is posted on a board to which you have no access.   And that thread could have serious economic impact on your well being.

The good news:

Nothing has changed.  Ron still allows anyone to sign up for a free membership here.  It is an easy and straightforward process.  The moment you become a forum member you will be able to view the aforementioned thread.  Go here to become a member:

http://www.naturalgasforums.com/smf/index.php?action=register

claude

Re: For non-members of this forum
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 10:02:57 PM »
good post shinobi, sorry i didn't make your list of regular posters. :)
The Federal Government, MS state government, FERC, Courts, and gas and pipeline companies have stolen my underground caverns.

JEB

Re: For non-members of this forum
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 10:29:06 AM »
I am surprised that one of the frequent posters didn't post about the news that CHK agrees to pay $30M to settle shale royalty dispute. If the AG excepts this deal it is a bad deal for the 14000 CHK Pa leaseholders in my opinion. The average leaseholder would only get about $2140.00. The only good part of the deal is each leaseholder will be able to reset their lease going forward. The full story was in the  Towanda daily review 12/28. Yesterday the Bradford County commissioners said they didn't like the deal at all.

Sorry I had forgotten that I was logged out before I saw the story had been posted when I logged back in.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:32:50 AM by JEB »