Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 6 Years, 1 Months | DRBC: 5 Years, 4 Months

Author Topic: CHK leasing offers ?  (Read 3526 times)

Wax

CHK leasing offers ?
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:43:22 AM »
I herd yesterday CHK offer of $2,500.00 and 17% on a existing expiring lease of 10-acres. Susquehanna County near Gibson in Cabbot area.

kjjill2003

Re: CHK leasing offers ?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 07:24:17 PM »
I saw an offer for 2 years instead of 5 for $5,000 and 18% at my folks house today.

admin

• Administrator
  • The last tank of gas cost as much as my first car!
    • RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
List it on the Offers Tracker and get an instant free month Premium Membership.  We are beginning to see sporadic activity and landowners in these areas would really appreciate some current information so they too can negotiate better leases.
"It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master." (Ayn Rand)

Chicken Farmer

• L. A. N. Y.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 06:15:20 AM »
Thanks for the report kj.

rfnkmk

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 03:53:54 PM »
List it on the Offers Tracker and get an instant free month Premium Membership.  We are beginning to see sporadic activity and landowners in these areas would really appreciate some current information so they too can negotiate better leases.

We used to be able to see the list of offers on the old site. I can't seem to see it now. Is that because no one has listed new offers or do we need to become premium members to see that data? Or, am I just doing something wrong?
Thanks!

Wax

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 04:00:11 PM »

We used to be able to see the list of offers on the old site. I can't seem to see it now. Is that because no one has listed new offers or do we need to become premium members to see that data? Or, am I just doing something wrong?
Thanks!
You need to pay to see it. Me no like, that idea.

GD

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 04:22:27 PM »

Thanks!
And just who pays for Rons expenses and or his BEER.Come on nothing is for free!     gd

Wax

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »

Thanks!
And just who pays for Rons expenses and or his BEER.Come on nothing is for free!     gd
I just do not think people want to post, new offers, if other need to pay , to see it. That is why I posed the above for free. Hopefully Ron, is rewarded by paid advertisers.

Forester

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 02:54:50 PM »
I saw an offer for 2 years instead of 5 for $5,000 and 18% at my folks house today.

Thanks for posting this info. here so we can see at no charge.  Much appreciated.
"Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's."  -- Billy Wilder

Berkeley

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 08:15:28 PM »
The offer tracker was always way behind the info on the boards and traded in pm's.

macal

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 08:34:35 PM »

Kjiilll, whats $30 when your getting 5k an acre. Huh?

Sailor Dude

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 04:58:42 AM »
The offers tracker was an important feature to me when leasing was active a few years ago.  I posted what offers I got as well as checking to see where things were heading.  It just didn't seem like very many people took the trouble to post the offers they got, at least in Tioga County.  This made it very difficult to judge just how active leasing was at any given time.  When I didn't see anything new for long periods of time and then it became a pay for view service, I didn't bother to join.  If I had some idea of how much current information I might find on the lease tracker it might be worth it to join.  Being unleased at this point, the amounts offered are important to me.  I never did lease in the last go round and have mixed feelings about it.  While having the bonus payment would have been very nice, I would have been locked into a much lower percentage than seems to be available today.  If I knew there was new information being posted I would definitely join, Steve.     
Waiting to lease 100 acres in Tioga Co. PA
Currently producing hay for organic beef, forest products and deer.
36 acres out of state, producing choose and cut Christmas trees, solar power, forest products and more deer.

Wax

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:07 PM »
Be nice to know , if their are any offers at all being made in local areas. Does little good to post a offer, without a location.

Throckmorton

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 06:15:51 PM »
In what county do your folks live?

admin

• Administrator
  • The last tank of gas cost as much as my first car!
    • RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
then it became a pay for view service, I didn't bother to join.  If I had some idea of how much current information I might find on the lease tracker it might be worth it to join.

The Offers Tracker became a "pay for" because it became evident that about the only users who found any value in it were companies who used the information to help their clients.  Aside from a few core members, they were the ones who have  helped keep this site online.

When I developed the new site, I decided to add an incentive for people to share their offers, by giving away a free month premium membership.

Premium memberships are now available for as little as one month, so for 9 bucks you can view all of the offers submitted in any state where offers are being listed....  And make it worth the effort to keep the site online.

I am not dissing, but I am only willing to take the time from my business (which puts food on my family's table) if the forum site has enough value to the users, to warrant the the time spent developing and maintaining it.
"It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master." (Ayn Rand)

Donations

We work on this project completely in our spare time. Donations help go towards ongoing costs related to keeping the site running, including hosting, bandwidth, etc. It also encourages us to commit regular updates, add features, and improve the service.

It isn't required of course, but if you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button