Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 3 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 6 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: pooling question  (Read 3126 times)

STRIPER

pooling question
« on: September 04, 2013, 02:47:51 PM »
Hello, can someone help me out with these questions I tried searching and not found what I am looking for.
When you are notified that you are going to be included in a horizontal well pooling is your whole property included in the royalties or just the area that the horizontal bore passes under?
also Is there a standard or approx. width of area that the horizontal bore would cover?
Thanks 

41694love

Re: pooling question
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 06:07:03 PM »
This answer won't be politically correct because I am not real savvy on terms and such but here goes.

When we were notified of the pool we would be involved in, it stated that six of our 22 acres would be in the unit.  This left the rest of our property still leased but not in the unit.

Hope that helps.  Our letter was very clear from CHK.

NKLM

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 06:55:14 PM »
Typically you should receive a page showing the outline of the Unit. 

Then there should be a list of leaseholders included in the unit.  It should list the total acres you own and another column show what the number of your acres are included in the unit as well as everyone in the unit.  There will be a total of the number of acres in the unit.  You are paid by your acres in the unit. 

Do you have this information?

STRIPER

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 05:49:01 PM »
 Thanks for the answers. I was asking the question for a friend of mine who was notified of the pooling but he did not get the breakdown of his acreage involved.  He  is going to see if he can contact his company and get the breakdown maps.
Again, Thanks, you guys are the best.

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button