Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 6 Years, 0 Months | DRBC: 5 Years, 2 Months

Author Topic: Re Leasing Info. Lenox township  (Read 957 times)

ap

Re Leasing Info. Lenox township
« on: October 04, 2013, 02:46:56 PM »
FYI,
We have two properties in the Glenwood area.  Both were leased with Cabot.  They re-leased the one property in "downtown" Glenwood at the original terms, but let the other property, due east about one mile expire?  Go figure?  ap 

macal

Re: Re Leasing Info. Lenox township
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »

They have to tie up many parcels to create a unit. They may consider that immediate area hard to pull together all the land they need.

g4597

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 04:06:05 AM »
ap.....you talked about your property on 374 and airport rd...is that the property Cabot let go?

ap

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 04:12:56 AM »
mac,
I believe that may be the case.  Southwestern may pick it up in time?  a

g,
Yes, the property at the corner of 374 and airport road they did not re-lease.  Southwestern has a lot of leases in that area, I am kind of perplexed as to why they are not picking that up.  Maybe they know, they have a monopoly in that area and will get it when they are ready? Any other thoughts??   ap 

milk

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 06:56:08 PM »
I see a well when I look from the elk Mt. area towards Cameron corners or lenox corners which ever you prefer Is that the valentine well finally getting some action.

Donations

We work on this project completely in our spare time. Donations help go towards ongoing costs related to keeping the site running, including hosting, bandwidth, etc. It also encourages us to commit regular updates, add features, and improve the service.

It isn't required of course, but if you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button