Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 10 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 0 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Re Leasing Info. Lenox township

• 4 Replies

ap

Re Leasing Info. Lenox township
« on: October 04, 2013, 05:46:56 PM »
FYI,
We have two properties in the Glenwood area.  Both were leased with Cabot.  They re-leased the one property in "downtown" Glenwood at the original terms, but let the other property, due east about one mile expire?  Go figure?  ap 

macal

Re: Re Leasing Info. Lenox township
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 10:31:29 PM »

They have to tie up many parcels to create a unit. They may consider that immediate area hard to pull together all the land they need.

g4597

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 07:06:05 AM »
ap.....you talked about your property on 374 and airport rd...is that the property Cabot let go?

ap

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 07:12:56 AM »
mac,
I believe that may be the case.  Southwestern may pick it up in time?  a

g,
Yes, the property at the corner of 374 and airport road they did not re-lease.  Southwestern has a lot of leases in that area, I am kind of perplexed as to why they are not picking that up.  Maybe they know, they have a monopoly in that area and will get it when they are ready? Any other thoughts??   ap 

milk

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 09:56:08 PM »
I see a well when I look from the elk Mt. area towards Cameron corners or lenox corners which ever you prefer Is that the valentine well finally getting some action.