Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 8 Years, 11 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 1 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 3121 times)

macal

Trump
« on: January 12, 2014, 04:54:18 AM »

The Donald is considering a run for governor of NYS. That should spice things up.

eupany

Re: Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 05:21:02 AM »
It is all hype. Trump does this for publicity.  I really wish he would run, he has the money and the name recognition to push Cuomo into a corner and maybe even defeat him.

black dog

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 06:52:28 AM »
Didn't he get bailed out a while back?

Rockdale

• Anties
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 08:11:29 AM »
>>>> I don't believe The Donald had to be bailed out because The Donald always structures every one of his business ventures in the same way:  Trump organizes a project and raises the money to carry it out from other people.  His participation is in the form of the supposed value his name confers rather than risking his own money.  If the project works out his return comes from a percentage taken off the top.  If it fails other people lose, and he then walks away from the failure, trusting in the short attention span of most of the American public.  Mr. Trump is certainly free to seek the nomination for Governor of New York from the Republicans, or from the Democrats too if he chooses to switch parties.  But I doubt that Mr. Trump's candidacy would advance the debate over finally ending the ludicrous moratorium on HVHF in New York.  Any political run for office by Mr. Trump would quickly degenerate into nothing more than a referendum on Donald Trump rather than anything of much substance.

black dog

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 01:54:19 PM »
>>>> I don't believe The Donald had to be bailed out because The Donald always structures every one of his business ventures in the same way:  Trump organizes a project and raises the money to carry it out from other people.  His participation is in the form of the supposed value his name confers rather than risking his own money.  If the project works out his return comes from a percentage taken off the top.  If it fails other people lose, and he then walks away from the failure, trusting in the short attention span of most of the American public.  Mr. Trump is certainly free to seek the nomination for Governor of New York from the Republicans, or from the Democrats too if he chooses to switch parties.  But I doubt that Mr. Trump's candidacy would advance the debate over finally ending the ludicrous moratorium on HVHF in New York.  Any political run for office by Mr. Trump would quickly degenerate into nothing more than a referendum on Donald Trump rather than anything of much substance.

http://phoenixbankruptcynews.com/2011/04/the-history-of-donald-trumps-bankruptcy-filings.html

windycamel

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 05:23:07 PM »
FlashBack if you want, Then flash forward and ask yourself... (if ya can stop twitching)

can your president make a great deal to get the most bankrupt country,in the history of the world out of dept?

actually twitching and typing at the same time would make it more fun to read!!

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button