Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 6 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: Example of a very protective lease  (Read 9697 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
Example of a very protective lease
« on: July 23, 2008, 07:53:19 AM »
The DCNR's contract (71 pages with attachments) for its 74,023 acres separated into 18 tracts which are out for gas lease bid in Lycoming and Tioga Counties, PA is now posted at its website at http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/Forestry/Lease_2008.pdf
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.

Crottinger

Re: Example of a very protective lease
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »
The link to this very protective loink doesn't work.  Can we get a copy somwhere else?  And what makes this lease pvery protective, is it pro environment or pro owner or both?

thomascb6229

Re: Example of a very protective lease
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 05:03:08 PM »
It doesn't work because the link is almost 3 years old!  Be aware that even if you found this same lease posted somewhere else, MUCH has changed between now and then.  Three years in an environment that is developing at break neck speeds...What once was a very protective lease in 2008 may be an awful lease for what is happening in the leasing world currently. 

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button