Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 3 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 5 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Let's Talk Compressor Stations

• 46 Replies

Wax

Re: Let's Talk Compressor Stations
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2018, 11:26:06 PM »

I think that tax would cost Wax a few bucks. He has a home in Jersey. His point was that in Jersey they tax the pipelines and compressor stations for what they are and the revenue goes directly to the impacted areas.
Some things are impossible to calculate in Pa. They have the highest fuel tax in the nation and the slowest road work. I understand, the State Police Pension fund, will consume all of the gas tax in the next decade, so gas tax will increase probably, every year.
 However Pa, not taxing natural gas infrastructure as most every state in the union ! Incredibly has higher natural gas end user prices, than most states that have the tax allowed by FERC, for gas infrastructure ratables.. Crazy, when, gas originates in Pa to start with.  They must have another tax going directly to the state.

macal

Re: Let's Talk Compressor Stations
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2018, 08:22:16 AM »

Wax. I look at the EIA website now and then and Jersey's residential ng price is usually lower than in PA.