Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 8 Years, 11 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 1 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: StatOil and McDonald Law Firm  (Read 1946 times)

Wax

Re: StatOil and McDonald Law Firm
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 08:12:41 AM »
Stat Oil/ McDonald to heat, get with it, people, the Big Fish are getting away.

firecutter
Get with the program , and keep your feet warm. ;D

kenneth12

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 10:15:05 AM »
Stat Oil/ McDonald to heat, get with it, people, the Big Fish are getting away.

firecutter
Get with the program , and keep your feet warm. ;D

Actually, I too was beginning to think that maybe you heating guys should "get a room"   ;D

aubrey

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »
we can learn about a lot more than just gas here, and these diversions help to keep threads alive sometimes.

you could be a winner in this lottery ken. your market enhancement clause gets a pass on deductions under this agreement.

all you have to ask yourself is...is this the best that will come along?

and of course statoil's acceptance and adherence to this agreement is conditioned several times.

this agreement contains the proof that stat has been indirectly deducting from everyone. by using a price point other than point of sale, they are netting back from that point to account for some post production costs. the question then arises, since they are netting back, why do they then take additional direct deductions from some leases still?

and of course for those with the fvg, read your leases. this is not allowed under that lease unless they are selling to an affiliated third party.

hey moldy? have you noticed that radiant floor is more comfy when it's colder outside? today the heat rarely comes on and so the floors aren't as warm. I like it more when it's in the teens and the floors are toasty.

you got radiant floor heat ken?  slaplaugh

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

kenneth12

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 02:19:56 PM »
Hey, I'm just a full-blown radiator of heat from floor, wall and/or ceiling by nature  headpat

moldyoak

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »
Yup.  Thermostat said it was 73 in here when I got up, so the heat never came on last night.  By noon it was 74, all the hot air out of my mouth I guess, then back to 73 about an hour ago.  No heat, my toes are cold!!!!!!  That "hot floor" is addicting.

firecutter874

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 04:26:19 PM »
Good post WJ. Can't get through, line always engaged, talking to your bookie???

firecutter

aubrey

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2017, 08:53:27 AM »
wasn't me. and besides, I never gamble, only sure bets for this old timer.

chk looks pretty good to me right now, swn after it drops a bit more. don't need no bookie to buy them, just a mouse click, wait a little while and another click dumps them for a little pocket change.

gotta love day trading.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

Wax

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »
wasn't me. and besides, I never gamble, only sure bets for this old timer.

chk looks pretty good to me right now, swn after it drops a bit more. don't need no bookie to buy them, just a mouse click, wait a little while and another click dumps them for a little pocket change.

gotta love day trading.

wj
And it all happens so, so, (winners to losers) quickly. The term day trader, rules the markets. Individual stock ownership, requires a daily look and pulling the trigger before winners are losers. IMO.

gmass

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 07:37:46 AM »
Hi All,

We got a check from Statoil saying it was for The Leolas Project, has anyone heard of this. I have looked all over the net can't find anything about it.
PS our lawyer said that's all they would tell him.

macal

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 08:05:33 PM »

Statoil has an office in Estonia that comes up when you google Statoil Leola. Statoil has shown some real incompetence when paying royalties and one of their tax statements for our property was just not even in the ballpark of where it should have been.

rainmaniv

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2017, 08:12:29 PM »
I believe this deal is not worth taking.

We have multiple class action lawsuits, including the AG, that could produce a more positive outcome when it comes to these deductions. The AG's office seems pretty confident that they can pursue the "bait and switch" argument on the market enhancement clauses.

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button