Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 2 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 4 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: The Dividing Line Between Hope and Darkness for the Southern Tier  (Read 471 times)

PaShaleAdvocate

The Dividing Line Between Hope and Darkness for the Southern Tier

New York’s Southern Tier is dying, slowly and painfully, abandoned by its state leaders as it is forced to witness what could be from across a dividing line.

http://naturalgasnow.org/dividing-line-hope-darkness-southern-tier/

firecutter874

Re: The Dividing Line Between Hope and Darkness for the Southern Tier
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:32 AM »
This is a must watch, for PA or NY residents. Living almost on the NY PA state line I see first hand all the effects of the have and have not.

NY has put the people of the Southern Teir in a position that clearly gives them a negative outlook to the future, because they can see, just a short look over the boarder what has transpired in PA as this vidio puts forth.

PA residents, count your Blessings, made very visable in what the Southern Tier of NY has to contend with.

In NY almost ALL the Townships and Counties has raised their Taxes every year in the time frame of the Gas Era.

Not so in PA, if you are astute and watch this, my guess it is because of the PA Gas Exploration.

My opinion.

firecutter

aubrey

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:35:25 AM »
liberals destroy everything good that they can get their hands on. these folks need to vote themselves a better future, and pa needs to get rid of wolf before he ruins our future.

too bad we didn't hang on to Corbett.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 10:50:05 AM »
the libs are out to take over not only this country but the world  & there's no working with them  there attitude is I'm right & your stupid & know anything   we have to stay strong   thank god for Trump   think were we'd be heading if Clinton & all the dinosaurs in congress were left lose

firecutter874

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 05:40:04 PM »
WJ, Wolf is the product of the Philly Area, enough said.

We in PA have to contend with this SE Region that trys to control our lives.

Up State NY has to contend with the New York City region et al, and it controls their lives to be surre.

firecutter

Wax

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »
the libs are out to take over not only this country but the world  & there's no working with them  there attitude is I'm right & your stupid & know anything   we have to stay strong   thank god for Trump   think were we'd be heading if Clinton & all the dinosaurs in congress were left lose
Trump tax plan is a scam.  PERIOD
https://www.salon.com/2017/10/02/tax-reform-for-the-rich-trumps-plan-abandons-his-working-class-supporters_partner/

riverrat

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 06:53:03 AM »
https://www.salon.com/2017/10/02/tax-reform-for-the-rich-trumps-plan-abandons-his-working-class-supporters_partner/
more lib bull  far left spin       just goes to show I'm right about the libs

Wax

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 09:48:17 AM »
more lib bull  far left spin       just goes to show I'm right about the libs
Facts are spin ? Tax cuts for Billionaires, in a bankrupt country, is nothing new. It has proven not to give the working class, any measurable increase in income, since the Reaganomics era.
I forgive you for being brainwashed. Most of the country is.

aubrey

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 10:01:38 AM »
gotta love the sudden interest in our fiscal situation.

for 8 years we went on an uncontrolled spending spree, doubling our debt and getting us nothing in return. and now, a tax cut will hurt us.  slaplaugh

it's over. no amount of growth will bring this debt down, especially given that there's no interest in decreasing spending.

might as well cut taxes and have one last party before the dollar becomes just another failed fiat currency. it was nice while it lasted, but the party is coming to an end. thanks libs.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

aubrey

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 10:03:28 AM »
WJ, Wolf is the product of the Philly Area, enough said.

We in PA have to contend with this SE Region that trys to control our lives.

Up State NY has to contend with the New York City region et al, and it controls their lives to be surre.

firecutter

agreed, but unless the government of n.y. changes, n.y. will remain as they are...observers.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 10:15:25 AM »
facts from chuck nancy  wax  & the liberal news & elites  of a tax plan that's not fully written    hope your grand mother doesn't fall off the cliff     facts from you we've all read some of your far out post    you libs are done go sit in a corner with your tin foil cap  & dribble   why shouldn't all get a tax cut      & billionaires don't pay taxes ask your boy   buffet   get your facts straight before you rant MSNBC  CNN bull   DUMP WOLF & YAW

aubrey

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 01:11:18 PM »
the house just passed a $36B "disaster relief bill".

we don't have the $20T, so what's another $36B? it's just paper.

let's have a tax cut and enjoy ourselves.  slaplaugh

wj

CHANGE IT BACK!

Wax

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 01:21:21 PM »
facts from chuck nancy  wax  & the liberal news & elites  of a tax plan that's not fully written    hope your grand mother doesn't fall off the cliff     facts from you we've all read some of your far out post    you libs are done go sit in a corner with your tin foil cap  & dribble   why shouldn't all get a tax cut      & billionaires don't pay taxes ask your boy   buffet   get your facts straight before you rant MSNBC  CNN bull   DUMP WOLF & YAW
Anyone with a brain, can do math ? Trump was my man. Read some of my post about him. He was not a politician, and was going to Drain the SWAMP. Stop Wars, TAX THE WEALTHY, and provide "Great Healthcare" "GOOD JOBS"
They killed Trump" and put a PUPPET in his place.

riverrat

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 02:43:09 PM »
nice side step

firecutter874

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »
How the Hades did this get from "Darkness for the Southern Tier".

Yo Wax I don't know about you but I just opened  some invoices of investments I have and they had more growth in the past nine months than all the Eight Years BHO was in office, I guess Wall Street has a bunch of Dummies working in that building.

Just another Dummy here in the Boon Docks

firecutter

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button