Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 10 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 1 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

State of Washington train derailment might be tied to fracking

• 3 Replies

shinobi

State of Washington train derailment might be tied to fracking
« on: December 18, 2017, 05:06:22 PM »
It sounds implausible, I realize.  Our first thoughts go to ISIS . . at least mine did.  And it still could easily be ISIS.

But fracking might instead have a role in this catastrophe, propelled by the despicable liberal antifa activists who so oppose it and are willing to commit MURDER in order to get their point across:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists-bragged-april-sabotaging-railroad-tracks-block-fracking/

Hated we royalty owners are by these anti-American screwballs.  We profit by leasing our land and become rich while mother earth dies (their view).  Watch your backs out there.  These people are capable of anything.

shinobi

Re: State of Washington train derailment might be tied to fracking
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:38:17 AM »
Update:

Notwithstanding the article referenced in the OP, it appears this morning the State of Washington train catastrophe was caused neither by ISIS nor by anti-frackers.

Instead excessive speed on a curve is being blamed, a situation not all that dissimilar from what happened a year or two ago down near Philly.  They made the same mistake twice and some passengers paid with their lives.  Sad 

Wax

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »
50-MPH over the speed limit.
Hard to believe ! new cars have auto breaks and a train does not know its speeding into a curve , regardless who is driving it. I though every train was monitored at a manned cpu terminal. Everybody was texting.  crazy
But this is serious stuff, that will impact so many families. I feel sad for all of them, and this time of the year, makes it harder. 

aubrey

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 11:36:31 AM »
do we know for sure that the engineer wasn't isis inspired?

they've weaponized every other form of transportation,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOIzqLlu7w

why not trains?

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!