Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 5 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 7 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: Corruptocrat and Bay State Bozos Bring Russian LNG to US  (Read 276 times)

PaShaleAdvocate

Corruptocrat and Bay State Bozos Bring Russian LNG to US
« on: January 08, 2018, 06:57:00 AM »
Corruptocrat and Bay State Bozos Bring Russian LNG to US

Andrew Cuomo, Gov. Corruptocrat, and dumb as a rock Massachusetts politicians have succeeded in bringing Russian LNG to the US through their pipeline delays.

http://naturalgasnow.org/corruptocrat-bay-state-bozos-bring-russian-lng-us/

macal

Re: Corruptocrat and Bay State Bozos Bring Russian LNG to US
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 12:24:03 PM »

Putin must be smiling.

silverlakeguy

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 03:37:30 PM »
Taking this opportunity to display my ignorance. If we're exporting NG from the east coast,
Why can't we take it up-coast to NY and NE? What am I missing? Is it money? Contracts?
Cronyism? Distance? I give up!
Silverlakeguy

macal

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 04:35:33 PM »

That's going to be a problem worldwide. Can we compete.

Rockdale

• Anties
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 06:30:16 AM »
Taking this opportunity to display my ignorance. If we're exporting NG from the east coast,
Why can't we take it up-coast to NY and NE? What am I missing? Is it money? Contracts?
Cronyism? Distance? I give up!
Silverlakeguy
>>>> As things now stand the only terminals we have to export LNG are Cheniere's port on the Sabine River in Louisiana.  Cove Point, operated by Dominion, is apparently still not yet open for business.  As far as I know all of the capacity at Cheniere's operation is spoken for by foreign customers.  If we were to see a recurrence of the extreme low temperatures experienced a few days ago I think there is a possibility that the US government would step in and force American LNG exporters to divert some cargoes to New England and other places in danger of running out of natural gas.  To a great extent it is a self imposed problem.  Certain states such as Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, etc. have deliberately as a matter of policy blocked natural gas pipelines that they know that they need in order to satisfy the fantasies of a segment of the population, with politicians pandering to that ignorance of the real situation.

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button