Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 9 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 0 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

It’s “Stupid Is As Stupid Does” on Northeast Gas Prices

• 150 Replies

macal

Re: It’s “Stupid Is As Stupid Does” on Northeast Gas Prices
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 10:13:33 AM »

Not a pity party. I was waiting for you. Another no deducter.
 Its pointing out facts. Numbers dont lie. Its coming to head but many have been cheated and that money will never be recouped.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2018, 10:36:22 AM »

Why are you chiming in.
Because your incessant whining and raving about CHK has become very old, and is making you no friends nor arousing sympathy for you or that mythical myriad you claim exists.  It is especially egregious for you, a non resident, to be dipping your wick in our lamp oil.  With all those friends and family that are getting ripped off, one would suppose they could speak up for themselves, yet we have crickets.  The fact that they don't chime in sorta points to you creating a fake, phony, mythical clan that you can claim you speak for.  In other words, I no longer believe you if indeed I ever did.

Shakespeare said something in one of the plays about a ghost.  I'll paraphrase it here.  "Get thee gone" and let us real residents of the gas field deal with what affects us.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »

Coming from a 2 acre stake that has no bearing on the biggest issue in the NE gasfield.

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2018, 12:09:33 PM »
  Not a pity party. I was waiting for you. Another no deducter.
 Its pointing out facts. Numbers dont lie. Its coming to head but many have been cheated and that money will never be recouped.
Oh, OK!  Since I have the same lease as Kodaz and also have not seen a CHK check in three months (but StatOil has been dribbling again the whole time) I guess maybe that I meet your high standards  headpat.  YOU ARE HAVING A PITY PARTY!!!  And it IS getting old and your irrationality can indeed be confusing to any newcomer here who just might think that you pass along accurate information.

macal

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2018, 01:15:21 PM »

You have other issues also. Screwy lease terms. You are not typical boilerplate. I'm with McClinko. Im jumping up and down. Fix this.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 01:51:25 PM »

Coming from a 2 acre stake that has no bearing on the biggest issue in the NE gasfield.
So you are qualified to determine who's stake matters?  OK, yours is biggest.  That's settled, you win.  Now "Get thee gone."  (Two acres is grossly inaccurate, by the way. )
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2018, 02:12:30 PM »
  You have other issues also. Screwy lease terms. You are not typical boilerplate. I'm with McClinko. Im jumping up and down. Fix this.
Now if only you'd hold your breath...

Wax

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2018, 02:37:13 PM »
The forum has, about ten members who post. And those folks, know each others comments before they are posted. The forum (cpu) itself, follows every search by guest and members. Most of the post looked at are old post. And very few people are willing to share their views. That does not mean they do not have a opinion. I thought their was several class action suits against CHK ? And a case by the DA. And it's all because they screwed only Cal ? I heard the word, "thousands" in Bradford County alone, spoken by a county commissioner. I will tell you this. Their is not a lot of noise on this forum, but many, many, many complained to get this movement started. And it an't over till its over. And as usual, those who done nothing at all, will benefit, by the sweat and toil of those who worked for everyone.

aubrey

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 03:05:52 PM »
And as usual, those who done nothing at all, will benefit, by the sweat and toil of those who worked for everyone.

and posting incessant, inaccurate, hyperbolic drivel on this forum is doing pretty much nothing.

is there an issue with chk involving thousands in bradco? yup.

are there people who are getting bills for deductions that exceed their royalty income? nope. that would violate their lease terms.

will there be a settlement with chk? sure will, and how good that settlement will be, is not affected by some anonymous nitwit saying over and over that he wants chk kicked out of the state. such statements are ridiculous and serve no useful purpose.

we 10 or so posters here are a remnant of a once vibrant community that existed before, and dwindled after the arrival of macal.

but yes, some folks are doing actual good work regarding the chk situation. you just can't hear them above his incessant whining and lying.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

shinobi

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 04:01:01 PM »
It is straightforward, really:

The entity known as "Chesapeake Energy" is an Oklahoma-based criminal conspiracy masquerading as a gas company, a development company, whatever.  Nothing could be more simple.

I was going to attempt posting examples from all around America of their "operations" and the resultant AA (adverse actions).  The task exceeds my ability.  Examples are far too numerous to detail individually.  But focus on their thievery in Bradford County, or even in Pennsylvania, exemplifies unvarnished myopia.  Chesapeake cheats at will wherever they operate . . . . and that includes venues far too numerous to mention.  Chesapeake pioneered and continues to champion the business approach whose touchstone is:

"If you don't like it, take us to court"

To wit:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=chesapeake%20energy%20lawsuits&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=chesapeake%20energy%20lawsuits&sc=8-26&sk=&cvid=0ADB215469EB4858911748673C1D410D

But that is overwhelmingly inadequate.  It would literally consume several days to aggregate news of all the AA aimed at Chesapeake Energy.  I have far better uses for my time.

aubrey

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
sure frank, we all know the story, the history with chk. many of us knew it when we signed with them.

so what's your solution going forward? go over and over and over the past? lamentations and lies?

or is it to weigh our options, and make the best decisions when the settlement finally comes?

for years I've been saying this. THERE WILL BE A SETTLEMENT!

if you have a better answer, I'm all ears.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

shinobi

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
Frank?  Are you by chance addressing me?  My name is not Frank.  I have never posted my real name on the net.  You may address me as "shin", if you wish.  I will address you as "wj" when wanting to be respectful.  I will address you as "aubrey" when wanting to liken you to shit.

And I never claimed to have a solution to Chesapeake's unrivaled illegalities, or for that matter a solution for the devil himself, an entity akin.

Instead my ongoing, overflowing, contempt for them proceeds from my lease.  While I'm not leased to the Chesapeake criminals, I signed a lease which allows my current gas company to sell their leased interest in my land as suits their business needs.  I believe many leases contain this provision.  Hence I, and many other forum members, are theoretically at risk so long as the Chesapeake criminal enterprise survives.

My anti-Chesapeake posts also are intended to inform newcomers to this forum who might have been approached by Chesapeake to lease their land.  People need to know the depth of depravity and unbridled lawlessness at Chesapeake, a scum-sucking entity of the first order.  And to that end, repeated recitation of such facts cannot be excessive.  This is by definition.

Now, wj, you inquired about Chesapeake's past lawlessness and bad behavior in general.  There we agree.  Of course all that stuff will eventually be settled in court or by negotiation, as was Chesapeake's business plan from the jump.

Let me sum up this way:  Anyone who leased their land to Chesapeake has a lease not worth the paper upon which it is printed.  If Chesapeake has not yet broken their commitments to you, they simply have not yet gotten around to you. 

aubrey

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2018, 10:10:16 PM »
Now, wj, you inquired about Chesapeake's past lawlessness and bad behavior in general. 

no I didn't, stop making things up.

and btw, frank, is my Aubrey. it elicits these comical rants you sometimes go on that amuse us so much.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

shinobi

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 08:47:11 AM »
Now, wj, you inquired about Chesapeake's past lawlessness and bad behavior in general. 

no I didn't, stop making things up.

and btw, frank, is my Aubrey. it elicits these comical rants you sometimes go on that amuse us so much.

wj

Well, wj, you're right and I was imprecise.  You asked how people should deal with Chesapeake's past lawlessness and  bad behavior in general.  Then you went on to say how you believed that should happen (and I agree) and how all the carping needs to end (and I disagree).

But I can understand how our "lamentations" (to use your description) are too much for you to bear.  While feeling sorry for anyone so pugnacious as you is challenging, I do.  Your attitude appears to me an outgrowth of Stockholm syndrome, evidence of which exists in various ways to include even your screen name!!  That is not something I would wish even on the village idiot.

For anyone unfamiliar with Stockholm syndrome, here is a reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

aubrey

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 11:44:11 AM »
Well, wj, you're right and I was imprecise.  You asked how people should deal with Chesapeake's past lawlessness and  bad behavior in general. 

nope...you weren't imprecise, you were wrong, and you're still wrong.

here was my question...

sure frank, we all know the story, the history with chk. many of us knew it when we signed with them.

so what's your solution going forward?

we all know their past, hell...everybody in the Marcellus who doesn't live under a rock knows the deal with chk. but rehashing the past is for emotional folks like you and macal, for me, the important thing is, what do we do to mitigate the damage already done.

when leasing was fast and furious, we tried to figure out our best options. that's over, but now we are faced with similar challenges in dealing with chk going forward. if you have solutions, tell us all about it, if not, you're of no help to those of us who have to figure these things out.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!