Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 6 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 9 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: It’s “Stupid Is As Stupid Does” on Northeast Gas Prices  (Read 2303 times)

riverrat

Re: It’s “Stupid Is As Stupid Does” on Northeast Gas Prices
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2018, 07:35:10 AM »
jim am I wrong your talking between 15 & 20 % reduction    I believe there talking 90+% reduction

aubrey

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2018, 08:04:30 AM »
not sure rat, but if you're asking about my royalties, then the percentage depends on the price.

I've had deductions that took 90% of my royalties when prices were low, and I would have had negative royalties when prices were under 60 cents, but my well was shut in during that time.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2018, 10:00:21 AM »
no not yours I was talking about the article that wax posted   I was out in the barn thinking about my post was going to remove it  it when I got in  my thinking may be off on the %

aubrey

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2018, 10:33:25 AM »
they got about 5% net, so their deductions took around 95%.

I can see that when prices were low. I lost 90%, and my deductions are probably a little lower than theirs.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2018, 01:17:03 PM »
if it was because prices were low shouldn't that be included in article .  article makes it sound like evil gas co.      that's why I take all the anti gas shit with a bit of skepticism 

aubrey

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2018, 02:43:28 PM »
andy maykuth is a pretty good guy. years ago, ron and I communicated with him now and then about current events, and he seemed like a pretty balanced journalist.

but papers need to sell advertising to stay in business, so they need gripping tales of evil wrongdoing to keep people buying their product. it's just a fact of their existence these days.

I mean, who's gonna buy a paper with a headline like, "the sun came up, it's a beautiful day and trump has it all under control, so everybody relax and have a great day!".

slaplaugh
   wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2018, 04:59:53 PM »

Is this true?

How is that going to help the lady in Terry Township who got a bill for $186,000 on a little over 20 acres?” said Commissioner Daryl Miller.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2018, 05:12:52 PM »

Is this true?
Looks like you have another research project.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

Wax

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2018, 07:25:39 PM »
Someone looking to join these folks may get more info by getting the entire article.

Pa. Shale Landowners Want Arbitration Ruling Revisited
By Dan Packel

Law360, Philadelphia (January 5, 2018, 4:36 PM EST) -- More than 600 Marcellus Shale landowners asked a Pennsylvania federal court Thursday to reconsider its refusal to permit "class" arbitration in their gas royalties fight with Chesapeake Energy Corp. and others, arguing they want their individual claims arbitrated together, not as a class.

The landowners said that U.S. District Judge Matthew W. Brann misapprehended the relief that they sought and consequently applied improper recent case law. They emphasized that their goal has always been consolidation of their individual arbitration bids.

“Here, plaintiffs are not suing as...

https://www.law360.com/articles/999130/pa-shale-landowners-want-arbitration-ruling-revisited

aubrey

« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2018, 07:07:30 AM »

Is this true?
Looks like you have another research project.

inquiring minds wanna know.

how long did that lady avoid paying her taxes anyway? or maybe it was her credit card bill.

slaplaugh
   wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2018, 07:30:15 AM »
or was she just overpaid at some time    inquiring minds  slaplaugh  want to know

macal

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2018, 08:14:27 AM »

Sounds like Chesapeake going retroactive on deductions right after Kilmer. I eoulf be curious to know how much they dinged her per mcf.

JEB

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2018, 10:48:57 AM »
Shin said a few pages back in this thread that the western Bradford county wells were sub-par and WJ said Wyalusing was the glory hole. Let's see what the production say about it.
I took five random well pads from each area and what I was looking for were wells drilled by CHK and each well had to have a production history of at least 2000 days. I used the information listed for the first well on each pad the meet that requirement. I took the first well pad as close to Troy as I could get and randomly took the next four well pads going East. I then took the first well pad by Cargill and then randomly took the next four well pads going West.This is the average of the 5 well pads from each area.

Troy wells average days of production 2286.   Wells averaged 2.795 MCF per day.   Wells averaged last report 1.642 MCF per day.

Wyalusing wells average days of production 2093 days.  Wells averaged 2.727 MCF per day.   Wells averaged last report 1.579 MCF per day.

What will be interesting is to take another look in 5 years. At the present time, I don't see much difference from one area to the other.

aubrey

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2018, 11:51:02 AM »
Shin said a few pages back in this thread that the western Bradford county wells were sub-par and WJ said Wyalusing was the glory hole.

you're making stuff up again jeb.

shinobi did say something similar to what you claim, but I believe he was referring to his own area, which is also north of you and troy by a few miles.

and I challenge you to produce the evidence to back up your claim that I said Wyalusing was a "glory hole".

what I have said, is that as you go west from dimock, the quality drops off. if you check your map, you will find that Wyalusing is pretty far west of dimock.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

aubrey

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2018, 11:53:11 AM »

Sounds like Chesapeake going retroactive on deductions right after Kilmer. I eoulf be curious to know how much they dinged her per mcf.

we are too.

what have you found out? is it true?

because guessing games only create confusion.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

If you find this site useful, you can donate using the PayPal button