Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 11 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 1 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Bad News

• 6 Replies

ap

Bad News
« on: March 15, 2018, 08:36:52 AM »
My lease with Cabot runs out in a couple of months.  Called them.  Said it would be very unlikely for them to offer a new lease.  Said it was too far south from their hotspot and their geologists do not "like" the wells of their main operation.  We are in Glenwood, South Central Lenox Township on Rt. 92 headpat

macal

Re: Bad News
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »

Cabot is going balls to the wall up Kingsley area. Its proven plus close to Zicks Compression Station. Bide your time. Someone will come around. Probably down the road a few years.

Wax

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 09:45:41 PM »
In time they will be back. Like Cal said, just a short few miles from you things are booming.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 11:17:57 AM »
I am also in the Glewood area (Southeast of you), I am in Lenox township, about 6 miles East of Atlantic Sunrise pl.  We were unitized by Southwest Energy, pad installed, no active production, and havenít heard from them in years.  I just looked at the pad on Google Earth (since itís on someone elseís property) and it looks like the pad is being broken up and removed.  How do I assess this?  Does this mean the unit will not be developed?  Does it only mean that SW had to remove what they installed?  Looking for some knowledge.

macal

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 08:06:33 AM »

Looks to me that the companies have lost interest, for the time being, from just below Lenox on 92 to just north of Nicholson. They just have so much prime stuff north of that area. They may be back.

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 09:32:00 AM »
Do you have a contact number for Cabot, someone who deals with land leasing? Thanks

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 11:08:05 AM »
Do you have a contact number for Cabot, someone who deals with land leasing? Thanks
Here's the general number in Montrose.  No doubt they can put you on the right track.
570-278-3518

There are a "few"other places that might yield results here --
http://www.cabotog.com/corporate-and-field-contacts/
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com