Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 11 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 2 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

New Site In Progress

• 6 Replies

admin

• RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
New Site In Progress
« on: March 16, 2018, 07:32:35 PM »
I am in the process of updating the website.  It has been a while in development and I plan on activating it sometime over the weekend.  The following are some of the benefits I hope to implement.
  • The new site will be mobile compliant so you can access it better from mobile devices.
  • Ad Free.  We will become a self-supporting community or die of starvation.  I am sick of having ads screaming at me and all visitors should have free access to all of the boards.
So....  If you notice that the site is down for a while, don't panic.  It will likely take me a day or so to have the new site up and running again. handclap
ron
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.

macal

Re: New Site In Progress
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 08:04:44 AM »

Thanks Ron. At least I think this is Ron. Maybe a Russian bot. Whatever that is.  ;D

admin

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 09:12:44 AM »
Not a Russian Bot....   No Collusion here.
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.

PointBlank

• I never met a man I didn't like ~ Until now!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 09:54:33 AM »
Not a Russian Bot....   No Collusion here.

спасибо товарищу Стамецу!  8)

macal

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »

Translation? Putin has big balls ?

Wax

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 09:07:41 PM »
Took me some time to find myself, on the new site. Did not see the login, on dark background.

admin

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 09:56:18 PM »
There are still a few bugs to work through.  I had to re-write the site code in order to be in compliance with Google's Mobile Compliance requirements.  I hope it was worth the time and effort.