Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 9 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 11 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

FERC Commissioner from Pennsylvania Tells New England to Get it Together

• 14 Replies
FERC Commissioner from Pennsylvania Tells New England to Get it Together

A blunt-speaking FERC Commissioner from Pennsylvania called out New Englanders for political correctness on energy and its price.

http://naturalgasnow.org/ferc-commissioner-tells-new-england-get-it-together/

macal

We all know that the main reason we can't get new pipelines into New England from PA is the anti and nimby sentiment. Another part is the business aspect . Do the companies that are in place supplying and transporting gas now want new competition . I think not. Why would they.
 Business does not like competition. Consumers do.

I find it interesting that we have Spanish owned production company, Repsol, selling their gas from the Marcellus for quite a bit more than other companies are getting. Then you have a Spanish controlled company , NYSOG , supplying much of the gas to homes and businesses in the Southern Tier. Hmmm. Why upset that apple cart ?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:23:59 AM by macal »

shinobi

We have to hope Trump remains in office long enough to get pivotal pipeline infrastructure installed, or at least permitted and construction begun.

It is not going to happen with a global warming crazed Democrat POTUS.  And candidly, so long as emperor Cuomo controls NY, I'm not sure even Trump will be able to get our pipelines across Cuomo's kingdom and into New England.  The water route may turn out to be the only way to deliver our natural gas to our New England customers.

macal

So Shin are you all good with the Spanish cabal that controls your natural gas.

shinobi

So Shin are you all good with the Spanish cabal that controls your natural gas.

Gotta admit they have been really fair with me.  That includes Talisman and Repsol, both foreign companies of course.

But unless we can get pipeline built soon, or at least permitted and work started, New Englanders are gonna continue to rely on that foreign natural gas.  We are so hated to the east, not just by Cuomo but by liberal New England decision makers as well, that I guess it's not a surprise.  They would rather do business with foreigners than with Americans here in Trump country.  They blame us for destroying the earth they love and for defeating the Hillary Clinton they love even more.

Look, here it is:

Trump won the electoral vote, the only vote that matters, by a wide margin.  So how many electoral votes did Trump garner in New England, New York, and New Jersey all taken together?  The answer is one electoral vote!!  That is it.  One electoral vote!

Where?

There remain American patriots living in extreme northern Maine, hard alongside the Canadian border;  way up there, as far north and east as you can go and still be in the USA, including many rural people.  Those folks gave our President that single electoral vote.  All the rest of New England, NY, and NJ went for Clinton.

And you wonder why they do not want our natural gas?  They detest us!!  They are completely out of step with the vast majority of loyal, patriotic Americans who reject their man-caused global warming insanity.

New England is currently experiencing their fourth nor'easter in a row.  And those idiots favor a course which is intended to make their climate still colder and more bitter!!  WABOA

But you cannot fix stupid.

macal

I heard the Russians were doing a secret anti fracking campaign in the US. That Putin.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:00:55 PM by macal »

shinobi

I heard the Russians were doing a secret anti fracking campaign in the US. That Putin.

It's not much of a secret.  Fracking here is harming Russia's economy and impinging upon Putin's ability to threaten his customers by withholding their energy supplies.  Putin is doing anything he can to mess with our energy production, including plenty of funding for our USA-based opponents.  USA fracking, including for oil and natural gas, represents perhaps one of Putin's largest current existential threats.

You do not hear so much about this sort of "Russian interference" because, in this instance, Putin is helping USA persons on the same side of the issues as are members of our American mainstream media.  Hence the selective outrage over such as this.  Russian interference is only a big issue for the unprincipled media elites when it is their ox being gored.

macal

I remember back when Aubrey was a big contributor to the Sierra Club. They were running a campaign against coal. That was before they came after natural gas.

Businesses do try to influence elections. Thats a given. But when foreign not so friendly countries start paying for and actually carrying dirty tricks to sway American elections thats not acceptable.
 Sorry.

Wax

I remember back when Aubrey was a big contributor to the Sierra Club. They were running a campaign against coal. That was before they came after natural gas.

Businesses do try to influence elections. Thats a given. But when foreign not so friendly countries start paying for and actually carrying dirty tricks to sway American elections thats not acceptable.
 Sorry.
Apparently you never heard of the CIA
CIA Has Interfered With Over 81 Foreign Elections in the Past Century
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVD2WXw6kwk

macal

Yea Wax. Its never going to end either. But you get caught red handed you pay the price. At least in this case I hope the facts come out.

Wax

Yea Wax. Its never going to end either. But you get caught red handed you pay the price. At least in this case I hope the facts come out.
All of the cards are stacked against Russia. We are in Syria to get a pipeline built to Europe & abandon the Russian gas line. Russia is trying to build a pipeline around the Ukraine (overthrown by CIA) to Germany called Northstream II .  Their is no such thing as free trade. China tariffs all about them challenging the Petrodollar. Petroyuan starts to trade on monday 03/26/2018.  We bombed every country into stone-age that challenged Petrodollar system.  Iraq , Libya  .  Venezuela just ended Petrodollar last week and Trump outlawed their new currency. A lot of uncertainty on the horizon. :-\

macal

Im not exactly sure why we are in Syria. But I do know why Russia is there. The same reason they took over Crimea. To protect very important air and submarine bases they have in both . Syria gets the subs easily into the Mediterranean.

Wax

Im not exactly sure why we are in Syria. But I do know why Russia is there. The same reason they took over Crimea. To protect very important air and submarine bases they have in both . Syria gets the subs easily into the Mediterranean.
Yes that to. But that is their backyard. Google it. How many Russian military bases in foreign countries. Maybe 10. Do the same for USA. Nearly 1000. Now , who would be the aggressor. But anywa,y must not cost much ! We keep cutting taxes on those who could most afford to pay. :o

macal

Tax Cuts. That's the Republican way. Deficits don't matter?  ???

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008

Tax Cuts. That's the Republican way. Deficits don't matter?  ???
Apparently not to dems, they like taxes rather than fiscal responsibility.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com