Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 2 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 5 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Short-Sighted Supposed Environmentalists Brought Russian LNG to American Shores

• 17 Replies
Short-Sighted Supposed Environmentalists Brought Russian LNG to American Shores

Individuals and groups claiming to be environmentalists have successfully (to date) kept Marcellus Shale gas out of New England and brought us Russian LNG.

http://naturalgasnow.org/short-sighted-supposed-environmentalists-brought-russian-lng-to-american-shores/

macal

They need the gas but it's hard to get the ROWs when you have so many antis and nimbys and the state and local governments piling on. But burning Russian gas in New England should be something that wakes them up.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 08:03:34 AM by macal »

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
  They need the gas but it's hard to get the ROWs when you have so many antis and nimbys and the state and local governments piling on. But burning Russian gas in New England should be something that wakes them up.
Agree, it should be a wakeup, but it won't.  Sheep do not look at where their chow comes from, to say that the upstream delivery system doesn't matter to them.  Similarly, those rock hard personalities that New England is famous for won't ask or notice where the gas comes from as long as the water heater and stove still make heat..  They WILL notice a price increase, but won't much care why as long as the state takes care of the problem.  Tax the farmers and warm the cities.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

Wax

The French company, purchased the gas, and re-sold it.
Nothing Political, "Its just business "  And a global free trade market is good for customers. It is our government that preaches that.
The pipeline issue is another matter, as more and more folks jump on the green-wagon. If their were other good energy options I would agree with them. However their actions are delaying much needed economical energy to many parts of the country.

macal

You are right about global economics. I really find it interesting that NYSOAG is owned by a Spanish company and one of their main suppliers of gas is a Spanish owned producer, Repsol. Seems weird to me.

ghrit

I really find it interesting that NYSOAG is owned by a Spanish company
New York State Office (of) Attorney General is owned by Spain?  That would be troublesome if true, which it ain't unless YOU can find a money trail..
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

NYSEG. Whoops. Spanish owned. Double check that. I make stuff up all the time.

Wax

NYSEG. Whoops. Spanish owned. Double check that. I make stuff up all the time.
Who cares, as long as somebody rich is making more money.
Just like that Syrian war Trump wants out of .  We are never leaving. Peroid
Seems their is a slight problem.  The Golden Heights has more oil and gas than all of Syria. Giving everyone a stock tip. A small NJ company owns the rights.
Genie Energy, Who on the Board of Directors. A list of criminals. First, they steal the land.
Genie's founder, chairman, controlling shareholder and CEO is Howard Jonas. Avi Goldin serves as the company's CFO, Michael Stein is the company's COO and Geoffrey Rochwarger serves as Vice Chairman. The president of its Israeli subsidiary is Effie Eitam. Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary.[2], Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild,[3].[2], and Mary Landrieu. Former United States Senator from Louisiana.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 01:19:43 PM by Wax »

macal

Huh.

ghrit

Huh.
Indeed, matty.  Perhaps Wax will tell us where the Golden Heights are?
www.survivalmonkey.com

Huh.
Indeed, matty.  Perhaps Wax will tell us where the Golden Heights are?

Ah Grit!  You're picking on him (again  :) ). Wax is probably just making an accurate quote from one of his news/information sources/services.

Wax

Really , IMO with owners like this, how could they lose. I am in, and if you all buy, like 2-3 million shares, it may go up. Here is the story, better than I can tell it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=FSkmtpQen2o

macal

Wax, you are a stock market player. I'm more interested in natural gas. I still have a problem with foreigners, Spanish,
controlling the NYSEG. Is this common across the country?

Wax

Wax, you are a stock market player. I'm more interested in natural gas. I still have a problem with foreigners, Spanish,
controlling the NYSEG. Is this common across the country?
I think it may start to be less common. Countries assets can be taken by the US government, based on false pretenses. China has Trillions invested in US.
US calls China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea 'morally reprehensible ...
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-calls-china-russia-iran-north-korea-morally-reprehensible-2018-4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 01:21:20 PM by Wax »

what is your point? Political? Free market rights? Environmental concern? International concerns? WTF?
 ::)
By the way, of any exit.. Did you move back to Jersey? New Jersey that is..  :-*