Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 11 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 1 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Meet Your Member of Congress: Chris Gibson

• 0 Replies

mohawk70

Meet Your Member of Congress: Chris Gibson
« on: May 26, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »

excerpt from today's email:

Over the next 10 days I am in New York, I will be visiting all 11 counties in the 19th Congressional District.  This weekend, I will be attending Memorial Day events in Milan, Hyde Park, Kingston and Catskill.  Next week, I’ll be speaking at different schools, attending the opening of the Tops Supermarket in Greenville and the Kingston Farmers Market, touring BOCES in Sullivan County, visiting the Writer’s Choice program at Duzine Elementary School in New Paltz, and many other stops and meetings.

Also, I will be holding Mobile Office Hours in Schoharie at the Town Hall on Wednesday, May 29 from 5 – 6:30 PM.  These Office Hours are open to all constituents who want to come by and discuss any topic with me.  For those who can’t attend Mobile Office Hours in person, I also hold regular teletown halls with constituents where you can join a live conference call for a similar discussion of policy issues.  Both venues are an important way for me to get your feedback and opinion on legislation we’re considering in the House.

I hope to see many of you over the next 10 days, and thank you for your continued interest in our updates.

Sincerely,
Chris Gibson
Member of Congress
Please remember:  The planet Earth is a VOLCANO.   You cannot "save" a volcano ... and volcanoes do not NEED to be saved.