Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 1 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 4 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Why Is the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Not Getting the Attention It Deserves?

• 43 Replies

macal

Just the opposite. We can take a loss and we don't throw our losers overboard like you boys do. Mitt and McCain for example. W was a loser but got 8 years.

riverrat

I think you should stand behind your convictions & run hildabeast  for a third try    the great Clinton machine  got out foxed by the Republican  party  & there about to change your so called wave into a dried creak bed    & wolfie will be the first   

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
BTW  Hillary Won the popular Vote !

That is NOT the vote that counts.  That horse is LONG dead.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

ghrit

BTW  Hillary Won the popular Vote !
Gasoline and Diesel are over $3.00 and heading much higher. Its only just begun.

Maybe Hillary's loss is a perfect example of why our Founding Fathers did NOT trust the popular vote and instituted the Electoral College?  Of course, you and your ilk are far wiser than those old dead antique retarded guys...
[/quote]
Nailed it on both counts.  The howling would be equally loud if the shoe were on the other foot.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

I think you should stand behind your convictions & run hildabeast  for a third try    the great Clinton machine  got out foxed by the Republican  party  & there about to change your so called wave into a dried creak bed    & wolfie will be the first   

That be okay Rat. More tax cuts.

riverrat

your saying we can count on your vote

macal

Hell no. Never voted for one. Why start now.

Hell no. Never voted for one. Why start now.
Welllll... there's always the (vain?) hope that someday you may actually grow up??

macal

To be like you guys. Im just not that bitter. I just want everyone to pay their bills.

To be like you guys. Im just not that bitter. I just want everyone to pay their bills.
Or, to be more accurate, "...everyone to pay whatever you bill them..." .

macal

By everyone I mean mostly the governments. Especially the big one.

ghrit

By everyone I mean mostly the governments. Especially the big one.
So you want dot gov to pay bills?  Its own and yours I suppose?  Wonder where it's going to get its money?

I sense a bust in logic here.  Expected, and no surprise who originated it.  Ol' foxie probably has you on direct dial for advice.  (Even if you are a non resident.)
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

Then we have the supercilous and arrogant part of it. Throw in a little hypocrisy in there. You got yourself one hell of a GOP candidate. Tax cuts will make everything all better.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:01:23 PM by macal »

Wax

Then we have the supercilous and arrogant part of it. Throw in a little hypocrisy in there. You got yourself one hell of a GOP candidate. Tax cuts will make everything all better.

Cal, Let me know if you get a tax cut, because I sure as hell will not.  And I will bet the last 10K in deductions will be eliminated in fewer than 10 year. And  all but the most expensive, home prices will fall.

You guys forgot to comment on fuel prices skyrocketing, and everything else will follow with Trumps taxes for all. BO never raised taxes, and I doubt Hillary would have. Trump is a good con artist. Not to worry zero inflation will continue as it has. I bought a washer at Homedepot  less than two years ago for $360.00 for my daughter. I bought another, exact same model two weeks ago $580.00 .  No inflation can be found, and my SS check went up , one time in three years. So now the government proved me wrong again. ;D

macal

Wasn't the President supposed to disclose his tax returns at some point.