Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 3 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 5 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Why Is the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Not Getting the Attention It Deserves?

• 43 Replies
  Then we have the supercilous and arrogant part of it. Throw in a little hypocrisy in there. You got yourself one hell of a GOP candidate. Tax cuts will make everything all better.
So, Matty - are you telling us that you're offering us yourself as our next "one hell of a GOP candidate"?  And that you're promising to cut taxes to boot?

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008

Wasn't the President supposed to disclose his tax returns at some point.
Whiney pee pants wanted to see them for some obscure reason.  There's nothing in law that requires a candidate for any office to produce tax returns.  Beyond stupid supposition.
My taxes. like yours Wax, will go up to pay for the spending that foxie and zero managed.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

I believe the man himself stated that his taxes would be disclosed at some point. But he said a lot of things. My guess is that he will be getting a nice cut on his taxes.

aubrey

Whiney pee pants wanted to see them for some obscure reason.  There's nothing in law that requires a candidate for any office to produce tax returns.  Beyond stupid supposition.
My taxes. like yours Wax, will go up to pay for the spending that foxie and zero managed.

I haven't met a single person who's tax bill hasn't gone down.

I think trump will show his tax returns when Obama shows his passport and college transcripts, proving that he wasn't a citizen of our country.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

aubrey

oh...forgot!

Pocahontas has to take the dna test too!

bwahahaha!

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

Dna plus birth certificate for trumps tax returns. I like it.

ghrit

Dna plus birth certificate for trumps tax returns. I like it.
Dead horses can't run.
www.survivalmonkey.com

Wax

I haven't met a single person who's tax bill hasn't gone down.

I think trump will show his tax returns when Obama shows his passport and college transcripts, proving that he wasn't a citizen of our country.

wj
I haven't met a single person who's tax bill hasn't gone down

Do you know anyone that filed their 2018 return ? Surprise. Maybe not you, but the max deduction for state income tax, sales tax, and property tax is 10K., from unlimited. So Trump made taxes into income, instead of a deduction as it has been forever. A lot of Pa property taxes alone are double that. A 400K home near Allentown is like 12K to 20K property tax alone.The Republicans still need to eliminate to mortgage interest deduction, so you have a SIMPLE TAX FORM.  :( 

ghrit

"So Trump made taxes into income, instead of a deduction as it has been forever."
WHAT THE SAM HILL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  That is some seriously rubbishy statement.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

most of the people that I know don't itemize.

the rest have property tax bills well under $10k. what's left of my family down in bucks county pay between 5-6 thousand a year. taxes on a new moderate size home up here are less than $5k

as far as I'm concerned, it was a stroke of genius on trumps part limiting the deduction for property taxes. high tax liberal state property owners will now be paying their fair share. if they don't like it, they can vote with their feet and move to lower tax states.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

More folks from Jersey and New York going to PA.

Wax

"So Trump made taxes into income, instead of a deduction as it hase  been forever."
WHAT THE SAM HILL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  That is some seriously rubbishy statement.
Its like this.  Property taxes , state income tax, and sales tax, and income tax, are all taxes. Trump put a cap of 10K on the first three. So if your total deduction for the three was 25K it will now max at 10K. As most adults know, these taxes will continue to rise every year. So your true net income will fall.. That will force down the price of homes. In essence it will damage the older population as did the 1% cd rate. The last item of value will fall, and that will be a big problem. Most homeowners will find themselves, underwater. Mortgage  and taxes will rise and value , will be less than you owe. After the last housing price collapse, many are in this position already. And basically, when taxes go up you recovered nothing. But the money you paid in taxes was tax free. Now you will pay taxes on your taxes. Sounds like wj would go for the Severance Tax, that;s far better than this.

ghrit

I still don't see the light at the end of your tunnel, wax.  That explanation is as clear as the water in a Dimock jug.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

wj is against most taxes, but especially new ones which open the door for theft by cities which will use the money to buy votes.

wj is also glad that he will no longer be subsidizing your lifestyle by paying your property taxes for you. pay your fair share, I certainly pay mine.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!