Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Chesapeake Rigs

• 93 Replies

macal

Re: Chesapeake Rigs
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 09:34:19 PM »

Really. And thats perfect for me. Others maybe not.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2018, 09:50:34 PM »
(1)  Hopefully a 14,000 footer will produce the same quantity as 2 7000 footers.

Who knows.

(2) The way I look at it is that the royalties be smaller every month but will come in over a lot longer period of time.
Really??   ::)
Didn't have a stem education, I suppose.  Failed logic, too.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2018, 10:21:13 PM »

Here is a little math test for you fing wizards.

7000" puts out 20bcf
   14,000 puts out 40 bcf

Drillers like to run the daily at 10 million per day.

Say you own 10 percent of your unit but 5 percent of the 2 units combined.

If you don't like it. Don't sign the papers. And if the well doesnt go directly under your property Chesapeake would probably donut hole you. They like like to screw people.

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 09:20:00 AM »
Didn't have a stem education, I suppose.  Failed logic, too.
AND, it appears that whatever education time that he did have he must have spent entirely in the campus "safe-space box" with his blankee and his teddy bear.  Can't help but notice that his mouth foamith over every time he's criticized...  And even worse, I can't even find a suitable emoticon to fit the occasion  :).

ghrit

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2018, 07:03:19 PM »

Here is a little math test for you fing wizards.

7000" puts out 20bcf
   14,000 puts out 40 bcf

Drillers like to run the daily at 10 million per day.

Say you own 10 percent of your unit but 5 percent of the 2 units combined.

If you don't like it. Don't sign the papers. And if the well doesnt go directly under your property Chesapeake would probably donut hole you. They like like to screw people.
Math test?  Given the data you've provided, there's no question to be answered.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 07:07:54 AM »

Simply shows that the royalty owner would still get paid on the same amount of gas produced. It would just be spread out over a longer time frame.
 Which suits me just fine.

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 09:01:31 AM »
Simply shows that the royalty owner would still get paid on the same amount of gas produced. It would just be spread out over a longer time frame.
 Which suits me just fine.
I've heard of "new math" before - and never thought highly of it as all it did was to confuse the vast majority of students.  But what you're "simply show(ing)" makes "new math" look like a Mathematics PhD from MIT.  Come to think of it, that's being too generous.  There's really no math at all in your illogic...

macal

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2018, 09:18:00 AM »
  Just counting my chickens before they hatch. Wells are completed in maybe the best gasfield in the world. Living Lucky.
 Chesapeake sold our lease to Cabot.
  Whew.
  The last statement from Chk I saw they were deducting $2.80 per mcf.Nasty !!!

Cabot deducts about 54 cents.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:36:38 AM by macal »

duffy

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2018, 06:51:51 PM »
If the well was fracked equally from kick off to toe

macal

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »
  I would think that they could get better frac pressure into the heel side of the lateral than the toe side. Pretty sure the engineers have done testing and determined that the economics are worth it. Cabot had mentioned something about having to frac the toe end of a long lateral with their Gen 4 program and then using their Gen 5 program on the rest of it. They said they had pressure issues. Also they are using way more compressors than they have in the past on the shorter laterals.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:35:24 PM by macal »

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2018, 08:12:11 AM »
  I would think that they could get better frac pressure into the heel side of the lateral than the toe side. Pretty sure the engineers have done testing and determined that the economics are worth it. Cabot had mentioned something about having to frac the toe end of a long lateral with their Gen 4 program and then using their Gen 5 program on the rest of it. They said they had pressure issues. Also they are using way more compressors than they have in the past on the shorter laterals.
"I would think...", "Pretty sure..." - these phrases sum up your point nicely.  Adding spice to your empty salad bowl using words like: "frac pressure", "heel side", "lateral", "Gen 4", and "Gen 5" can do, and indeed does, nothing substantive or informative for anyone without having some real food like lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, onion, chickpeas, bacon crumbles, hard boiled egg, etc. being in the bowl to begin with.  Did mom fail to stock the 'fridge for you?   ::)

macal

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2018, 08:22:24 AM »

So Ken do you have anything informative or interesting to add?
  You seem quite bitter. You Okay?

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2018, 04:30:43 PM »
  So Ken do you have anything informative or interesting to add?
  You seem quite bitter. You Okay?
Typical passive/aggressive liberal style reply. 

macal

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2018, 06:07:08 PM »
  Why you so worried about me. Duffy knows mucho about this business. Im done with the politic thing here. You won that war.

ghrit

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2018, 09:03:51 PM »
  Why you so worried about me. Duffy knows mucho about this business. Im done with the politic thing here. You won that war.
The war is not over, and cannot be as long as you leave loose ends lying around.  What is Gen 4?  Gen 5?    Where are these defined?  How do you intend to frack the toe and heel at different pressures?  Is that first frack or workover frack?  This all has nothing to do with politics, it is strictly technical.

Why don't you ask Mr. Shepstone about the political side of the business?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:06:54 PM by ghrit »
www.survivalmonkey.com