Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 6 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 8 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Stock Market

• 167 Replies

aubrey

Re: Stock Market
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2019, 11:48:23 AM »
[
Jim, you need to stop dwelling on something you have no control over.

Lets talk about the Wall. Trump had 100% Republican control for his first two years !

stan, if I have any obsession, it would be to learn new things. read what I wrote, I'm interested in the constitutional questions that such a discovery might answer.

trump has not had "control" over anything since his election. almost all of Washington wants him to go away. the dems want to see him fail at any cost. they openly admit that they are ok with the country failing, so long as their political objectives are met.

for myself, after he replaces Ginsburg, I'm ok with him stepping aside for a true conservative to take the reins. I think nikki haley would do a good job.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2019, 02:31:00 PM »

Thats another trait I've noticed that Republicans have. Many have no problem throwing their guys overboard.

« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2019, 03:23:38 PM »
  Thats another trait I've noticed that Republicans have. Many have no problem throwing their guys overboard.
Indeed, Republicans do seem to feel free to disagree with each other, and they do publicly squabble.  Democrats??  Maybe not so much??  Marching lockstep seems to come natural to them...  Maybe they either have smaller balls or greater fear??

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2019, 05:03:35 PM »
Indeed, Republicans do seem to feel free to disagree with each other, and they do publicly squabble.  Democrats??  Maybe not so much??  Marching lockstep seems to come natural to them...  Maybe they either have smaller balls or greater fear??
Yup, no problem nudging non producers out of the way.  If only the donkeys were more apt to run off the idiots.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2019, 08:21:39 AM »

Speaking of idiots. I know a guy that is on SSI disability, Medicaid and food stamps. When the Democrats took over the House he was all bent out of shape that Pelosi would be back as Speaker.
  Too much Rush and Fox ?

aubrey

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2019, 12:05:20 PM »
I have no trouble believing that all of your acquaintances are collecting government checks. birds of a feather and all.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2019, 12:27:45 PM »
it's about time you kool-aid drinkers  that believe all that the far left news says spend a little time watching fox the big majority of their anchors & guests are never Trumpers  that's why he's not seen on a lot of their shows  & there ratings are dropping  maybe your neighbor is capable of thinking for himself  unlike to may others seems new management wants to go left

macal

« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2019, 05:48:23 PM »
I have no trouble believing that all of your acquaintances are collecting government checks. birds of a feather and all.

wj

Going into my 27th year at the job.
  Really like it. Got some good Cabot boomers. Im paying in. Thats part of the deal. Maybe retire in a couple more.
  You haven't worked for how long?

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2019, 10:34:46 PM »

wj

Going into my 27th year at the job.

Again difficulty reading.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

riverrat

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2019, 11:06:39 PM »
what's wrong with this picture 27 years on the job & I spend most of that time posting

macal

« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2019, 12:20:18 AM »
  And making money. I love my job. And love my Cabot.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 09:05:05 AM by macal »

aubrey

« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2019, 09:05:03 AM »
on the internet, people can pretend to be anything they want to be.

any worker who advocates for higher taxes on the middle class is either a fool, a fraud, or both.

I'm going with my instincts here. he's a 15 year old living in his mother's basement, who sneaks on to the computer when he isn't playing video games with his friends.

spin us another yarn, Alexandria.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

riverrat

« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2019, 09:38:03 AM »
I hope he's self employed if employed at all if not he's really be dishonest  to his employer   

macal

« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2019, 01:26:59 PM »

Kind of self employed. Love my job.
  Any of you boys working except for Duffy. He works his ass off.

duffy

« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »
Just looked..... still got it  ;) I enjoy working, to bad there's people who don't, i know quite a few people on this forum personally and they have worked to get to this point in their lives, i begrudge them nothing. When i see otherwise i have issues with it, i hate the thought that "Chuck" and "Nancy" are the voice of america but the Republicans aren't any better, they had Washington by the throat and played politics and let the deplorables down. The only "stock" market i do is Black so win or lose i'm in the black for the long run  ;D