Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 7 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 10 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Stubborn New England Needs Our Marcellus Shale Gas

• 9 Replies
« on: January 09, 2019, 09:06:45 AM »

Russian LNG and oil are keeping stubborn New England suppied with energy but the real answer—Marcellus Shale gas—is but a hop, skip and pipeline away.

https://naturalgasnow.org/stubborn-new-england-needs-our-marcellus-shale-gas/

riverrat

Re: Stubborn New England Needs Our Marcellus Shale Gas
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 09:54:13 AM »
I say let New England pay double for there gas if the would subsides the working class & retiree's with free gas  tho they don't want those low life's in there communities

shinobi

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:37:08 AM »
New England is saturated with the same sorts of filthy liberals who, with equally asinine stubbornness, refuse to allow construction of a desperately needed border wall.

New Englanders would gladly freeze to death in their homes, alongside their young kids, rather than allow building of the NG pipeline they so desperately need.  They are maniacal fools.  And you simply cannot fix stupid.

Finally, of course liberal New Englanders prefer to support Russia rather than America.  Liberals HATE America!!  They are doing everything in their power to bring about our demise, the sooner (from their standpoint) the better. 

riverrat

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 12:23:32 PM »
if new England doesn't want pipe lines explain please why they don't have it shipped in from America's LGN plants

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 03:33:31 PM »
if new England doesn't want pipe lines explain please why they don't have it shipped in from America's LGN plants

They most assuredly DO want gas.  They don't want PA gas 'cause it's FRACKED!!  Geez, rat, even I know that ---
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

riverrat

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 07:46:52 PM »

They most assuredly DO want gas.  They don't want PA gas 'cause it's FRACKED!!  Geez, rat, even I know that ---
I wasn't really asking a question  just wanted to see reply's &  for those libs that monitor this site 

nbCN

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 09:42:08 PM »
Jones Act is why they can't have it shipped in ... I think exceptions need to be made for both Puerto Rico and New England, or scrap the Jones Act altogether.

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 10:19:07 PM »
Jones Act is why they can't have it shipped in ... I think exceptions need to be made for both Puerto Rico and New England, or scrap the Jones Act altogether.
Thanks for the info.  Who'd a thunk it?  Do we even have any American-flagged LNG ships?

riverrat

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 09:38:24 AM »
thought there was a move to scrap Jones act   

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 03:31:55 PM »
thought there was a move to scrap Jones act
There was movement a couple years ago for modification, but so far as I know, it stalled.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com