Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 10 Years, 6 Months | DRBC: 9 Years, 8 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Tom Wolf Likes Pipelines!

• 47 Replies

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
Re: Tom Wolf Likes Pipelines!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 07:06:58 PM »
  You full of sh!t. Pipelines have a long hard road. They have to go through many layers of government. Federal state and local. They also have to get the Right of Ways. Some by eminent domain. They also have to fight the antis. In court and on the ground.
"They" will have a lot of support for both pipelines (and increased unemployment bennies to be raised from taxes) from the Operating engineers and laborer's unions.  wolfie will certainly be able to depend on the votes from the membership, no matter how many of the members are working on travel cards.  I imagine there will also be some grease applied to things other than bulldozers.

Maybe your mother was a union member?  Did she like Ivory or Dial for dental work?  So wolfie likes pipelines?  I, for one, wonder why he doesn't like coal, since it represents jobs and more income to tax.  If you care to doubt that the orange man likes gas, consider that the jobs created will also increase revenue at the federal level. 

matty, you gotta look at both sides before spouting off.  Otherwise, the spouting is nothing more than verbal vomit.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 07:54:19 PM »

Maybe we should leave my mother out of this and get back on topic.
 Tom Wolf likes pipelines. I agree
  Donald Trump likes coal. Thats a fact.

there's a soft spot in my heart for irish women. they make some of the finest mothers, and usually, they do a fine job raising kids. not sure what went wrong in your case, but I'm sure she tried her best.

here's a suggestion for ya. if you would like discussions to not stray from the topics, don't say dumb stuff.  better yet, just keep quiet and let the adults talk. ya might learn something.

:D I was just jokin'. we know you ain't gonna learn nuthin' lest it comes from cnn and jim Acosta.

I crack myself up sometimes.
wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 08:50:35 PM »

Ive learned a little. But mostly been lucky. A couple 30 million a day wells with the Atlantic Sunrise closeby. Thats lucky. Now if I knew evetything like you I would of stopped my brother from signing with Chesapeake. Wells suck and they screw everybody.

ghrit

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2019, 08:51:21 PM »

Maybe we should leave my mother out of this and get back on topic.
 Tom Wolf likes pipelines. I agree
  Donald Trump likes coal. Thats a fact.

there's a soft spot in my heart for irish women. they make some of the finest mothers, and usually, they do a fine job raising kids. not sure what went wrong in your case, but I'm sure she tried her best.

here's a suggestion for ya. if you would like discussions to not stray from the topics, don't say dumb stuff.  better yet, just keep quiet and let the adults talk. ya might learn something.

:D I was just jokin'. we know you ain't gonna learn nuthin' lest it comes from cnn and jim Acosta.

I crack myself up sometimes.
wj
Irish moms are GREAT.  methinks matty's wasn't Irish.  I won't pursue that much further ----
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 11:35:33 PM »

Think again G  ::)

ghrit

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 08:08:33 AM »

Think again G  ::)
I'm not adopted.
www.survivalmonkey.com

insuranceman

• Mem. May 9, 2008
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2019, 12:37:48 PM »
Wolf does not like pipelines enough to talk to Como about the Constitution line, Have the ROW on my land, but nothing but tree cutting done in 3 years, meantime, NY running short of gas?
From May 2008,A long learning experience.100 plus acres in Susq. Co. core.,

macal

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 04:52:39 PM »

That Constitution has been a mess.
  Cuomo is not having it. They claim its the water crossings. I think its a combination of the anti sentiment and the gas providers in place don't want the competition.

ghrit

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 06:53:03 PM »

That Constitution has been a mess.
  Cuomo is not having it. They claim its the water crossings. I think its a combination of the anti sentiment and the gas providers in place don't want the competition.

Yeah, Cucu doesn't want it, and the misinformed NIMBYs are all stirred up for the absolutely irrational reason that fracked gas is badder than unfracked gas..  It's not clear to me how a transportation pipeline will interfere or compete with the local guys.  Hm.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 06:58:04 PM »

Not the local guys. The companies that supply them.

ghrit

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 07:15:13 PM »
Wolfie's lips to our ears this afternoon.  PA needs a severance tax 'cause so many other states have one..(Keeping up with the Joneses is important to him.  So road repair should match Tennessee and Kentucky?  Well that makes better sense.)

" Not the local guys. The companies that supply them."  The question doesn't change.  Local guys are distributors as well as retail, and I would think that distributors might very well enjoy competition from the pipelines as well.  Not to mention the potential for a LOT more customers to enable business expansion if they can secure a reasonably reliable source of supply.  Who's paying off Cucu the chief corruptocrat?

{ping}
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:19:41 PM by ghrit »
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 07:22:09 PM »
  Well try this one on. NYSEG is basically  owned by a Spanish company. Well lo and behold Repsol is a Spanish company producing a lot of gas just over the border from NY.. Just a coincidence ?  ???
 I have a feeling there may be a little sweetheart deal going on there..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:44:08 PM by macal »

riverrat

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2019, 08:25:12 PM »
some body have the cliff notes on ma        cal last post because it makes no sense

ghrit

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2019, 08:49:11 PM »
  Well try this one on. NYSEG is basically  owned by a Spanish company. Well lo and behold Repsol is a Spanish company producing a lot of gas just over the border from NY.. Just a coincidence ?  ???
 I have a feeling there may be a little sweetheart deal going on there..
Just had a look at the Repsol site.  They make no mention of assets in NY.   Unless you can definitively point out where Repsol has NY assets, I'm calling you a bs artist, and not a very good one at that.   What are you smoking, and how does being a Spanish company affect a pipeline?
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2019, 09:01:26 PM »

Repsol is a gas driller/producer in NE PA. They bought Talisman a few years back. They are drilling a lot of wells in some pretty good rock. They are selling that gas somewhere. Maybe NYSEG could be a buyer of some. Both are Spanish multinational companies. Maybe Uncle Jorge can hook us up.
 What really got my feelers up was that Repsol recently was getting almost exactly Nymex pricing for their gas while the rest of our companies were getting much less than that. Now why would those amigos want to change anything.
 And I understand Repsol doesn't deduct post production cost on any of their leases.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:15:13 PM by macal »