Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 0 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 3 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Bradford County targeted for massive change

• 64 Replies

macal

Re: Bradford County targeted for massive change
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 02:42:52 PM »

I dont see renewables as a threat to natural gas. A good compliment actually. I see coal as a competitor, but we are winning that battle.

The severance tax issue is that big a deal for me. Wolf actually proposed exempting royalties. Either way the state needs money. I dont like the fact they are running deficits.

riverrat

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 02:56:06 PM »
needs money but can't stop spending   with pie in the sky promises  were is it stated that wolfie will exempt those with leases besides your unverified post

macal

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 03:12:46 PM »

Why don't you ask your buddy Yaw?

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 03:20:11 PM »

What. I grew up in Towanda. Still very connected there. You?
I grew up in Troy and I am not trying to embarrass you, but I can't understand how you can be upset with CHK's deductions and be in favor of green energy and a severance tax that would net you less money from the sale of the gas. That makes me think that you are not involved in anything in PA at all.
I believe he has an interest in a quarry, just to keep the price down of replacing the rocks in is head as they wear out.  Is there a severance tax on bluestone?
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 03:26:08 PM »
  Jeb. Looks like you and I  are natives. The flatlanders come in with a lot of attitude.
  Its the way its always been.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 03:41:13 PM by macal »

JEB

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 03:49:55 PM »

I dont see renewables as a threat to natural gas. A good compliment actually. I see coal as a competitor, but we are winning that battle.

The severance tax issue is that big a deal for me. Wolf actually proposed exempting royalties. Either way the state needs money. I dont like the fact they are running deficits.

The state would be running in a deficit if we gave them all of the gas money. They would manage to outspend any amount of money they get and would be asking for more.
What about the Pa landowners? Don't you think they need money?  I don't know many landowners that are well off and don't need money.

Wax

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 03:59:10 PM »

The state would be running in a deficit if we gave them all of the gas money. They would manage to outspend any amount of money they get and would be asking for more.
What about the Pa landowners? Don't you think they need money?  I don't know many landowners that are well off and don't need money.
Very true.
Maybe the state legislatures could approve a law to collect "death tax" before you die ?  Strictly on a voluntary bases at present day values. I"ll bet they would jump on it. That's why they want to sell turnpike, liquor license, etc. Advanced payments, is something they love. Of course they would spend that money, before it ever materialized.

riverrat

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 05:00:14 PM »
I agree Wolf is already spending money he doesn't have   but nothing for our rural school districts just the bloated Philly [they need more Spanish speaking teachers for there sanctuary city ]  Pitts & Harrisburg  already moved tax money there way     

ghrit

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 05:21:07 PM »
I agree Wolf is already spending money he doesn't have   

Puts me in mind of lifetime memberships.  You may be a life member but you will still be hit for annual contributions, and the organization will be spending it before it's earned, you betcha.  Not even a tiny prayer of escrowing against the future.  Sorta like SS was supposed to be initially.  Axxholes.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2019, 05:51:50 PM »

Death and taxes. Who said that.

riverrat

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2019, 07:24:39 PM »

Why don't you ask your buddy Yaw?
Yaw didn't say lease holders would be exempt you did

macal

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2019, 07:37:32 PM »

I said Wolf did a few years back. Should of jumped on it then. The tax is going to come eventually.. Hasn't Yaw conceded that?

ghrit

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2019, 09:10:28 PM »

I said Wolf did a few years back. Should of jumped on it then. The tax is going to come eventually.. Hasn't Yaw conceded that?
Looks like YOU have a phone call to make tomorrow, and report back to the hammers.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2019, 09:56:02 PM »

I aint calling anybody. Turzai is not going to let it happen. So its a moot point. For now.

riverrat

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 11:55:43 PM »

you keep bring it up is it fact our a figment  I never seen were Yaw said lease's wouldn't pay