Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Toby Rice, the New Head of EQT Wanted to Drill Here First

• 18 Replies

macal

Re: Toby Rice, the New Head of EQT Wanted to Drill Here First
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 06:23:22 PM »

Im not race predudice. Politically prejudice yes.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 07:13:37 PM »

Im not race predudice. Politically prejudice yes.
And once again, your reading comprehension takes a hit.  (Right along with your spelling.)
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 07:35:17 PM »

Sorry for getting away from the DRBC topic. It does seem like a weird coincidence that they claim that the Marcellus deteriorates as you get into the Delaware Basin.

admin

• RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2019, 08:35:03 PM »
I have a hard time time believing that the majority (you need a majority) of state reps and state senators are going to stand before their constituents and argue that these bills are necessary and important to provide economic justice for us, while forcing some kind of extra monetary burden on their constituents (somebody has to pay for it) from the populated PA areas who donít give a damn about us in Wayne County concerning an industry that does not have a stellar reputation.
Our fight is not against taxpayers.  The DRBC is the entity attempting to expand it's authority to enable it to TAKE property WITHOUT just compensation.  The State of PA has not exercised that power and thus is not responsible for compensating landowners.
Our fight is against the DRBC's push to extend it's authority to SUPERCEDE the constitutional powers given ONLY to the legislature of the state of PA.
Yes...  I do believe that when the facts about what the DRBC is attempting to do is exposed, a majority of our legislators will be unwilling to cede the authority of the state to a commission that has the power rule over the PA Legislature.
http://www.udrbc.org
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:51:44 PM by admin »
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.