Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Coal to Natural Gas CO2 Emission Reductions Key to Climate Stabilization

• 320 Replies

aubrey

do we not know that Hillary had an illegal server with classified information that was compromised by foreign state actors? for that alone, she should do time. the sailor who took some pics of his friends on a nuke sub did, she should pay too.

the Somali refugee that this country took in and made a congresswoman turns around and tells us that our country sucks? what trump actually said was that she should go back and fix the problems in her native country and then come back and show us how she did it. not a bad idea if you ask me.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

So your good with pigs ugly. Lock her up. Send her back. Lets get it on. You have got to be kidding me. You want thr Dems to tone down their rhetoric.
  Trumps guys are thr ones that ended up in jail. Ha ha.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:16:57 AM by macal »

Wax

What I think is funny ? How the politicians steer on the order of 99% of the peoples views.  And us folks all lead pretty much the same lifestyles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzF7nBmwPso

skip to 5:45 and listen to that guy for a coupla minutes. I'm not saying that I believe he is 100% correct, but I do see troubling signs that indicate that he may be. if he is just mostly correct, we have a problem that is gonna change this country forever.

big tech may be far more nefarious than even the conspiracy theorists imagine.

wj
I have said it on this forum, countless times. "Those who control the media control the country" "And who owns 99 % of these companies "Dual American & Israel citizens " I am not being bias  or anti-semi , but telling Facts. Reporting of the news and brainwashing, are the same in most cases. And the battle about , who is the run the country is between the same people with different views that control the media. But on foreign affairs, there brains are united.

And Trump budget proposal did include cuts to SS & MC.

President Donald Trumpís proposed budget for 2020 is a fairly standard list of conservative priorities. Trump would spend more on the military and border security and cut funding for health care, including Medicare and Medicaid, as well as welfare programs such as food stamps.

The problem with Trumpís budget isnít the deficits that it would create. These would be substantial ó more than $1 trillion a year, or at least 5 percent of gross domestic product. But economists generally agree that the U.S. government can handle more debt than it now has without risking higher interest rates or inflation. Instead, the problem is the budgetís misplaced priorities:
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-03-20/trump-s-budget-proposal-gets-everything-backward

aubrey

So your good with pigs ugly. Lock her up. Send her back. Lets get it on. You have got to be kidding me. You want thr Dems to tone down their rhetoric.
  Trumps guys are thr ones that ended up in jail. Ha ha.

you're ok with a sailor doing time for taking a picture, but your gal Hillary should get off scot free? pretty elitist.

and trump didn't say send her back, some of his supporters did. they were a little carried away, and it's a shorter chant than what the real quote is.

I think the dems should stop calling for violence, yeah. mad Maxine wants you to get in republicans faces while they're eating dinner at a public place. castro tweeted names and workplaces so that trump donors would "think twice" before doing it again.

steve scalise was lucky to survive when the Bernie bro shot him, maybe the next guy will be more successful and you wont have to worry about winning elections.

trump guys are in jail, yeah. so tell me again why Hillary shouldn't be?

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

aubrey

I have said it on this forum, countless times. "Those who control the media control the country"

did you hear the number of votes he claims were swung? quite a few more than Hillary won the popular vote by.

I think that's significant.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

How many times was that investigated.
  Go for it again. Maybe one more Bengazi one while your at it. There has only been i already. Fing hypocrite.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008

Go for it again. Maybe one more Bengazi one while your at it. There has only been i already. Fing hypocrite.
Who paid for all that investigation work?  As wax says, follow the money and lock them up.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

if you're talking about Hillary's email scandal, it was investigated once by comey, the guy who hates trump.

and he said she is guilty, he just wasn't recommending prosecution.

that was when she had Obama covering for her. trump didn't cover for his guys, they went to jail. and let's keep in mind, they went to jail for their own misdeeds, nothing to do with trump.

Hillary? she skated...so far.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

The Russians may have hacked her. At least she wasn't hand feeding them proprietary information.

Comey was partially responsible for Trumps win.
  Days before the election he comes out with the Weiner laptop thing.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:04:24 PM by macal »

ghrit

The Russians may have hacked her. At least she wasn't hand feeding them proprietary information.
She didn't need to hand them anything.  All she had to do was use an unsecured account.  So close to the same thing as leaving the cash drawer open in the hope that someone will add to it.  (Oh.  They didn't?)
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

Vladmir doesn't like Democrats. The Magnisty act tied up a lot of his plunder.
 He hated Hillary. Loved the Donald.

ghrit

Vladmir doesn't like Democrats. The Magnisty act tied up a lot of his plunder.
 He hated Hillary. Loved the Donald.
Do you really think that limp wristed slap on the elbo by zero had any effect?  A plain and simple chest puffery with nothing behind it but hot air.  And, need I add, that it is very right that Vlad holds bitcherly in low regard, and cordialtiy toward the orange man does not signify love at any level.  "Love" and "hate" have no meaning in politics.  Look up "realpolitik" sometime when your sitting on the throne.
www.survivalmonkey.com

Wax

The presidential election was always about, who would be better for Israel ?  And now they named Palestine land, after Trump and put the American Embassy in Jerusalem  .  (something only talked about for fifty years)  They made the right choice. Hillary was their favorite, but Trump's son in law made huge investments, in Israel's settlements in Palestinian areas . Early in the race Trump said "I will be neutral on Israel" That was a comment that almost cost him the election. Everything else is "smoke and mirrors" Our news is pretty much complacent. Wars are of no concern to the president or congress. Starting new wars are shown exactly the opposite of reality. The push back as always is on domestic issues and nothing gets done. Really, what are the news choices we get. Working for a living does not offer a great deal of time to search yourself. You get your news ,on the run.   

aubrey

Comey was partially responsible for Trumps win.
  Days before the election he comes out with the Weiner laptop thing.

no, she was negligent. we know she was hacked because she didn't do what the law required.

and yeah, state dept. info was on wieners laptop. how dumb was that?

so you guys voted for someone who lied about the server, was dumb enough to let it get on weiner's laptop, destroyed the devices with hammers and let classified info be taken by foreign actors.

and just think...she's way smarter than creepy joe will ever be.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

Your making stuff up again. Her server didnt get hacked. They got the other guys emails.
  Podestas.   
 Trump is tight with those Russians. Had them in the White House right after he fired Comey.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:26:38 AM by macal »