Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 2 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 4 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Untouched by climate change reality

• 129 Replies

Wax

Re: Untouched by climate change reality
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »
waiting for your reply WJ
You been doing alot of this lately ? Do you need someone else's thoughts ? or
Just another wj, screen name ? 

riverrat

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:27 PM »
nope just agreed not to reply to an idiots posts

aubrey

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2019, 01:46:12 PM »
rat, they're onto us.  :D

ya can't get nuthin' past those counterintelligence guys with their dossiers.

reply? no reply necessary. he said he didn't know, now he does.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2019, 02:09:32 PM »
nope just agreed not to reply to an idiots posts

Un American Idiot.

Wax

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2019, 02:48:29 PM »
so you think that leasing your gas rights to an American company absolves you of your anti American rhetoric and activities?

what an odd way of trying to vindicate yourself.

wj
I would like you to watch the video and reply !
There are many Anthony Weiner people in office. Perverted . However that is not why, he had a target on himself. This was what he did wrong. He wanted the truth. This is what got him buried.
Watch the clip. I could no longer find it on Youtube.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4719261/rep-anthony-weiner-911-investigation

aubrey

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2019, 03:56:15 PM »
I watched it. I saw typical congressional fake outrage over a nonissue.

so...you're claiming that he did not get arrested for sending nekkid pics of himself to young girls? what's your story? someone faked the pics? the girl wasn't real? I need a better explanation of what you're claiming here.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

Wax

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2019, 09:54:47 PM »
I watched it. I saw typical congressional fake outrage over a nonissue.

so...you're claiming that he did not get arrested for sending nekkid pics of himself to young girls? what's your story? someone faked the pics? the girl wasn't real? I need a better explanation of what you're claiming here.

wj
Antony Weiner wanted a real 911 investigation and "spoke out", evidence was being removed from the largest "crime scene" in the country. Senator Paul  Wellstone wanted the same, demanded senate hearings on 911, and a no vote for a war against Iraq. He and his family died a short time latter in a plane crash.  Julian Assange was one of Trumps honorable people. jailed today.
How many pedifiles are in Jeffrey Epstein's  black book ? At least two presidents. The cameras in his cell stopped working. I thought that only happens at the Pentagon ? Normal people do-not get away with murder, but many are beyond normal.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/tribute-to-the-last-honorable-us-senator-the-story-of-paul-wellstones-suspected-assassination/5553033

The former alcoholic  GW Bush is far guiltier of crimes against humanity, and makes Anthony Weiner look like an altar boy in comparison.

House Republicans late Thursday were able to corral enough votes to defeat a bill that would have provided up to $7.4 billion in aid to those sickened by toxins resulting from the 9/11 attacks. (Yep they care about the heroes)
In the process, they set off a host of fiery speeches and denunciations from their Democratic colleagues and produced a veritable YouTube moment from Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y), whose district includes many of the affected.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/anthony-weiner-911-bill-ballistic_n_664568

riverrat

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2019, 10:44:18 PM »
WOW your one deranged person. I feel sorry for your family

aubrey

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2019, 10:10:06 AM »
The former alcoholic  GW Bush is far guiltier of crimes against humanity, and makes Anthony Weiner look like an altar boy in comparison.

ok, now I'm following your thinking.

you're still operating on the theory that no planes ever hit the towers, and baby bush blew them up.

since that post was a copy and paste, I'm guessing that those sites are where you're getting your news? and you believe them completely, since you use the word fact so often when referring to the ideas they present.

it's a pretty safe bet that macal is getting his news from cnn and msnbc since he has bought into the Russia narrative so completely too.

it is interesting to see how people view the world according to their information sources. it could certainly be argued that all news is fake, and our choices and interpretations of it are based on our predispositions.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2019, 10:17:16 AM »

True. But they have CIA and FBI heads backing up the Russian narrative. Plus Mueller. The Russians are hacking the voter roles.

aubrey

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2019, 11:13:56 AM »
in the past 2 weeks cnn has had to retract 2 of their russia stories due to bad reporting.

before that, they had to retract the deutsche bank story which said that Russian oligarchs had cosigned loans for trump.

Mueller said that the trump campaign did not collude with Russia.

Mueller found no evidence of vote tampering by any Russians.

Mueller did find that the Obama administration failed to prevent Russia from running fake ads, both for and against both candidates which may have swayed some votes, but primarily was designed to create the scenario we are currently in. government paralyzed by political fighting.

and also, Russia did nothing that Obama didn't do. he spent u.s. taxpayer dollars in attempts to swing elections in the u.k., Israel and Egypt.

if you're still clinging to cnn for your news, you're desperate for fake stories that support your prejudices. and that explains why you so vehemently deny the truth.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2019, 11:31:14 AM »

We will see. We dont have Donalds taxes or the Duetchebank records yet. Plus we do have the Russian mole waiting in the wings. Some of that is starting to come out. More to come.

aubrey

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2019, 12:01:04 PM »
you are seeing right now. cnn's market share is plummeting due to their fake news continually disappointing you guys who need desperately to see trump thwarted at every turn. they throw you little bread crumbs to string you along, only to pull them away before you realize your dream. they told you every night that Mueller had the goods, and then when he didn't produce they turned on him too.

Schiff told you over a year ago that he had the evidence on trump. still waiting, right?

you base your needs on emotion, not facts. you want so badly to see a duly elected president taken down that you'll believe anything that gives you hope. un-American for sure. we didn't like Obama, but we never wanted the country to suffer because he was there.

there's an interesting parallel between this trump hating and another of your mistaken beliefs. just as the trump Russia narrative is collapsing as you cling to it, so too is the global warming hoax. you guys just can't see that you're being hoodwinked.

you talking about brennan, clapper and comey backing up the Russia hoax? those 3 are the biggest trump haters around, and andy McCabe is gonna get his day in court soon too. it's becoming pretty clear that Obama used the power of his office to direct a campaign of political espionage, followed by sabotage in furtherance of his political agenda. wait until the fog lifts and we'll see who was out to destroy America.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2019, 12:09:07 PM »
  Lets see. Clapper and Brennen know a lot that has not been disclosed. We got time. It took 6 years to get Bill Clinton but you guys got him.
  I would love to see the tape of Trump under oath. That guy cant tell the truth for nothing.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:27:11 PM by macal »

aubrey

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2019, 12:26:27 PM »
keep clinging if you need to, but in the end the results will be the same.

one small difference though. with Clinton it was purely political. this time we know that Russia sowed the seeds of discord, and you and the other trump haters are playing right into their hands.

I can't wait to see how you defend lizzy warren when she gets the nomination. she's promised to end frac'ing on her first day in office.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!