Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Untouched by climate change reality

• 141 Replies

aubrey

Re: Untouched by climate change reality
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2019, 08:42:08 AM »
the war was planned before Bush was elected, along with a New Pearl Harbor. 

right. but bush also killed 3000 americans when he blew up the towers, right?

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2019, 09:40:38 PM »
  I thought it was 15 Saudi Arabians and 2 Egyptians masterminded by a Pakastani.
  How that led to war and occupation of Iraq is still a mystery to me. I think George got snookered by a few of them there hawks he was hanging around with.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:42:48 PM by macal »

claude

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2019, 10:03:46 PM »

Fracking is not interstate. Pipelining is.

the ferc decrees that most underground storage is interstate. how big of a lie is that?
The Federal Government, MS state government, FERC, Courts, and gas and pipeline companies have stolen my underground caverns.

riverrat

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2019, 10:06:40 PM »
seems somebody should check the facts of both conflicts

Wax

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2019, 11:52:25 PM »
  I thought it was 15 Saudi Arabians and 2 Egyptians masterminded by a Pakastani.
  How that led to war and occupation of Iraq is still a mystery to me. I think George got snookered by a few of them there hawks he was hanging around with.
This never makes it to US news. Why ? At least six  Saudis are alive,  the FBI never removed their pictures or names. Stick to the "official story"

The world's media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers "fingered" by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Cooperation) carried this report: Hijack 'suspects' alive and well. Waleed Al Shehri ... Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive ... also be alive. FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm
Iraq Invasion was planned  before 911.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4     2-minutes

macal

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2019, 12:52:00 PM »

I didnt open either one of those links.
 Anyway we need to talk about climate change in a civil way. This is a natural gas forum. Many of us are fortunate to get royalties for the gas under our land.
  We are also fortunate that the product, natural gas, is the perfect product at this period of time to replace coal to generate electricity. All fossil fuel are not the same.

aubrey

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2019, 01:46:34 PM »
global warming is a hoax.

man made climate change is a hoax.

the only way to talk about it is with facts, because the "science" is riddled with political agendas.

nasa and noaa data clearly show that the early part of the 20th century at 280 ppm co2 was warmer than than the current 400 ppm climate.

thousands of people died in heatwaves of weeks of 100 plus degree temps prior to 1940. the dust bowl drought was in the 1930's. the worst hurricane to hit modern America was in 1906. the climate has cooled since those days, but the hockey stick graph that is used by alarmists begins in the 1950's during a cooler period after peak 20th century temps. temps have been rising again since then, but are still not as high as the early 20th, with much lower co2 numbers.

todays alarmist propaganda talks about dire consequences and offers as evidence, Greenland melting, amazon fires and a prediction of an ice free arctic which hasn't materialized. those amazon fires happen every year as does the Greenland glacier melt, and in fact the amazon fires are fewer and the melting less than previous years.

the hoax is based on lies and skewed data and bolstered by a young girl used as a prop to tug at heart strings.

then there's the hypocrisy. the same politicians and movie stars who tell us we must buy electric cars and give up fossil fuels in favor of solar and wind are the ones who fly private jets and use electricity at rates many times what we consume.

there was a p38 lightning that crashed on the Greenland glaciers during ww2. today that crash site is under 250 of additional ice. 250 feet of additional ice in 70 years does not sound like we're gonna run out of ice soon to me.

there's your civil discussion, the question is...can you keep it that way.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2019, 01:52:10 PM »
  I guess you settled that. No reason to advocate for natural gas over coal. Good luck y all. Its coming. You're ready.

Im watching your boys on TV now. They got some skills.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:55:05 PM by macal »

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2019, 03:33:30 PM »
No reason to advocate for natural gas over coal.
Since when did you abandon being an amateur conclusion jumper and go pro?  Excellent jump, too bad you missed the sawdust pit.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2019, 04:00:48 PM »
instead of civil discussion, he resorts to smart assed comments. alarmists do not want discussion, they avoid it at every turn.

natural gas will win against coal because of economics. for now, many americans make their living mining coal, and I see no reason to pull the rug out from under their families just so we can make a few extra bucks. it ain't all about us gas people, it's about americans doing well.

you say that you're a loyal democrat. I say that many of us are loyal americans. we do not seek to profit at the cost of other americans jobs. we have a great resource that the world needs, and they will buy it, but they will also buy coal as long as the price is right.

I also do not wish to increase my royalty take through mandates based on lies, because lies will always come back to bite you in the ass as we are currently seeing with all this talk about banning gas along with the other fossil fuels.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2019, 04:28:10 PM »

Free Markets favor Nat gas. Its way cleaner than coal and probably cheaper in long run. No lies here.

macal

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2019, 04:53:16 PM »

Exported LNG is replacing coal now. Lot of coal being exported too. Its competition.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2019, 04:59:54 PM »

Exported LNG is replacing coal now. Lot of coal being exported too. Its competition.
I don't see that it has to be an "either/or" proposition. Let economics take charge of demand.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2019, 05:13:17 PM »

Exactly. They are competing. Then you have the climate people. Nust ignore them? Or sell your product?