Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Untouched by climate change reality

• 141 Replies

riverrat

Re: Untouched by climate change reality
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2019, 08:20:17 PM »
the comebacks are right out of a sixth graders hand book   soon it'll be [SO"S YOUR MOTHER]

macal

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2019, 10:02:23 PM »

I have seen all you guys go on and on about unions. You all hate em. Except for Wax. So I mention that Trump seems pro union and I get call an anti American
  communist. Whatever.

aubrey

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2019, 07:27:53 AM »
wj, I think you may be overestimating matty's ability to deal from a stacked, planned, divisive deck.  I think, I really do, that it's random synaptic triggers that get transferred to the keyboard.

g, I didn't say that he thought any of it up on his own. he's simply parroting what cnn tells him to think and do. it's learned behavior that he feels will keep his government benefits coming. like Pavlov's dogs, when dems promise him more free stuff, he starts screaming about trump collusion. (or whatever the trump haters lie of the day is)

he's a loyal democrat who doesn't need a tax cut, because he doesn't pay any taxes on the handouts they provide him with.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2019, 07:38:58 AM »

I dont need a tax cut. Looks like Trump is going to give me one though. WJ might not get. He not middle class.
  He rolling in the dough.

macal

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2019, 07:58:36 AM »
wj, I think you may be overestimating matty's ability to deal from a stacked, planned, divisive deck.  I think, I really do, that it's random synaptic triggers that get transferred to the keyboard.

g, I didn't say that he thought any of it up on his own. he's simply parroting what cnn tells him to think and do. it's learned behavior that he feels will keep his government benefits coming. like Pavlov's dogs, when dems promise him more free stuff, he starts screaming about trump collusion. (or whatever the trump haters lie of the day is)

he's a loyal democrat who doesn't need a tax cut, because he doesn't pay any taxes on the handouts they provide him with.

wj

Speaking of learned behavior. Is it Fox News in the morning. Then Rush in thr afternoon. Maybe a little Michael Savage. Then Fox News after dinner.

aubrey

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2019, 08:27:19 AM »
see g? more division.

look! he's rich, he's the enemy, we need to get his money so we don't have to work.

straight out of the liberal cnn playbook.

wj

CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2019, 08:31:39 AM »
  Thats you regurgitating your boys. Dittoheads?

aubrey

« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2019, 09:06:53 AM »
the comebacks are right out of a sixth graders hand book   soon it'll be [SO"S YOUR MOTHER]

and there ya go rat.

he's fun when ya hit that nerve though, ain't he.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2019, 11:06:25 AM »

I dont need a tax cut.
Heh.  You've found out how to evade taxes entirely in true corrupt fashion?  (Who are you paying off?  I want to talk to himshimit about getting a break like you have.)
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2019, 12:20:33 PM »
he don't pay taxes coz he don't work. that's not evasion, it's avoidance.

I mean think about it. he's on here all day, he doesn't need a tax cut, he wants us to pay a severance tax.

doesn't sound like a working man with gas royalties to me.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2019, 12:36:44 PM »

Im at work right now. Making good money today.

ghrit

« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2019, 12:45:28 PM »

Must be nice getting paid to waste time on the internet.  You in a union or have a relative that set up a featherbed for you?
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2019, 01:04:15 PM »

Nope. Never in a union. Dont really know any union people except Wax and some school teachers. Got a really good gig and Im good at it.

« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2019, 02:39:11 PM »
It appears that in translation that you're getting paid to be on an internet forum(s)?

ghrit

« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2019, 02:47:50 PM »
It appears that in translation that you're getting paid to be on an internet forum(s)?
Ken, he's a Cabot spy.  They forgot to get rid of the spy network when chessie nearly croaked.
www.survivalmonkey.com