Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Untouched by climate change reality

• 141 Replies

aubrey

Re: Untouched by climate change reality
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2019, 04:34:52 PM »
Got a really good gig and Im good at it.

playing video games, eating Cheetos and bothering adults on the internet.

yup, it's a great gig, and your ebt card gets loaded fresh each month. I'd be jealous if I didn't have any pride.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

aubrey

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2019, 04:38:02 PM »
  Im at work right now. Making good money today.
It appears that in translation that you're getting paid to be on an internet forum(s)?

that's the most amusing part about his schtick. he actually seems to believe that he has people fooled into thinking that he is gainfully employed.

you'd think that he'd have more respect for the folks who provide him with those benefits through our taxes.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2019, 05:29:02 PM »
  I could retire comfortably but l like my job. Plus the money is good. What is an ebt card?
  Is that what poor people use to buy food for their kids?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:34:01 PM by macal »

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2019, 06:07:42 PM »
What is an ebt card?
Sounds like a disgusting insight into your real attitude towards the poor.  Real (working - you know that word Matty??) poor that I knew used to get meat on their table courtesy of my cousin-the-poacher who used to deliver pre-cut up deer meat to supplement their tables.

macal

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2019, 06:17:18 PM »

It is kind of disgusting I used the term poor. It used to be food stamps from the DPA located on South Main Street in Towanda.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2019, 06:51:46 PM »
  I could retire comfortably but l like my job. Plus the money is good. What is an ebt card?
You don't dare to retire, your posslq would cut your throat in a week.  (Or maybe pssslq?)  You're just hiding out for most of the day to avoid conflict.  (And incidentally napping on a featherbed.)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:54:13 PM by ghrit »
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2019, 07:46:31 PM »

Yea. She would be pissed. She works from home. She likes it when Im out of the house.

realman

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2019, 12:43:21 AM »
Macal went to Killery Kiltons assassin school.

macal

« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2019, 07:40:14 PM »

She got Bin Laden and Khaddafi.

ghrit

« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2019, 08:10:47 PM »

She got Bin Laden and Khaddafi.
Hooshe?
www.survivalmonkey.com

Wax

« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2019, 12:37:33 AM »
the war was planned before Bush was elected, along with a New Pearl Harbor. 

right. but bush also killed 3000 americans when he blew up the towers, right?

wj
Probably far less than 3000.  It"s 2019 and people still think the impossible is a fact. That"s why they get away with it. Have you ever flown a plane ?  My daughter has her pilots licenses and called the attacks impossible on 911.  A company that builds jets, and its owner Mr John Lear, demonstrates how its impossible "to even hit the building".  Tried it with many, many pilots with thousands of hours  on a 767 and not one succeeded .  I do understand how you all feel and are patriots.  What is a Patriot ?  A citizen willing to stand up to an enemy foreign or DOMESTIC. How many in our government were involved with 911 ? Probably a shocking number knew.  More than a trillion dollars in stocks were traded (days in advance) pre-911 and cashed out the day the market reopened. If you want to believe a guy in a cave with no cellphone service did it ! Carry on.  I should start a thread on the whole topic. And let people post the facts. Do this if you dare.  Search for facts, and you will come up empty handed. Take a few minutes and watch this video. Cal will not watch it, because  he is afraid the government will have a record of it. Of course he is correct. But what is one more when your talking millions.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZ0sFqM514

Wax

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2019, 01:50:14 AM »
the war was planned before Bush was elected, along with a New Pearl Harbor. 

right. but bush also killed 3000 americans when he blew up the towers, right?

wj
Probably far less than 3000.  It"s 2019 and people still think the impossible is a fact. That"s why they get away with it. Have you ever flown a plane ?  My daughter has her pilots licenses and called the attacks impossible on 911.  A company that builds jets, and its owner Mr John Lear, demonstrates how its impossible "to even hit the building".  Tried it with many, many pilots with thousands of hours  on a 767 and not one succeeded .  I do understand how you all feel and are patriots.  What is a Patriot ?  A citizen willing to stand up to an enemy foreign or DOMESTIC. How many in our government were involved with 911 ? Probably a shocking number knew.  More than a trillion dollars in stocks were traded (days in advance) pre-911 and cashed out the day the market reopened. If you want to believe a guy in a cave with no cellphone service did it ! Carry on.  I should start a thread on the whole topic. And let people post the facts. Do this if you dare.  Search for facts, and you will come up empty handed. Take a few minutes and watch this video. Cal will not watch it, because  he is afraid the government will have a record of it. Of course he is correct. But what is one more when your talking millions.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZ0sFqM514
https://1buv.com/no-planes-a-9-11-documentary-by-hibbeler-productions/

macal

« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2019, 08:46:45 AM »

Im not watching it. I watch the plane on tv.

ghrit

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2019, 11:14:51 AM »

Im not watching it. I watch the plane on tv.
I did watch, you missed nothing.  A very cleverly edited vid that, I guess, is supposed to support the idea that the whole thing was staged by the evil empire.  Just like the moon landing never happened, all the footage was done on a secret stage somewhere in secret by a secret dot gov organization funded by a secret overlord dark government.  Right.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2019, 01:24:58 PM »

Not buying any of that. I might be buying the climate change 'hoax'.