Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 3 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

President Trump will be keynote speaker at PA NG conference next week

• 31 Replies

riverrat

Re: President Trump will be keynote speaker at PA NG conference next week
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 06:00:20 PM »
I am going on the record. I fear for Trump. He is truly a brave outstanding leader and Commander  of our nation. God bless him.
Looks to me like it's slowly falling apart  they'll soon move on to something else
does that sound like I'm trashing you?   or is it just that way in the thoughts of a 12 year old doing someone's bidding he can't understand that we don't hate someone just  because he has a different view unlike the other side

Wax

Re: President Trump will be keynote speaker at PA NG conference next week
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2019, 02:31:24 AM »

You boys aren't going to welcome Wax into the fold.
I write a lot of things on many forums. My views are far from a mainstream perspective ?  I feel safe because, there are too many of us.  But, if I got a visit from  a  person,  saying :  there are some people in high places that want you to tone it down, and by the way, social security banking deposits get mixed up frequently.  I would probably  throw the cpu out.
Now Trump the most powerful man in the world ! Actually doing what every president before him, claimed they would do.
But it"s generally just show business.  He made a speech yesterday, saying ! those in the military business don't like this at all. They live on wars, but I am going to end it, and only protect American borders.
This country is boundless "    The US admitted to eight assassination attempts on Castro, though the Cuban put the figure much higher, with one estimate in the hundreds. Castro said: “If surviving assassinations were an Olympic event, I would win the gold medal.”
He may be the President, but I can imagine ways to pressure him, easily.  Like !  Mr President, hope your daughter has a safe flight.
IMO what is going on, this moment, at the highest  levels of government is a total meltdown.  Trillions of dollars are at stake. If Trump keeps his word, and brings the troops home, the country will change forever.  However VP Mike Pence during the 2016 campaign was talking about doing in Syria what the US did in Libya. Start a "No Fly Zone" grounding all Russian and Syrian planes.  Talk about opposites.  Who would be the next president ? Pence
Put yourself in his position ?