Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 4 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Repsol's Carbon Promise

• 4 Replies

macal

Repsol's Carbon Promise
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:42:18 AM »

Repsol has promised to be Carbon zero by 2050.

claude

Re: Repsol's Carbon Promise
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:20:59 PM »
At least they are acknowledging there is a problem. however, they should have picked a date that would challenge other companies.

i think carbon capture is going to be a huge sector that will grow pretty quickly.
The Federal Government, MS state government, FERC, Courts, and gas and pipeline companies have stolen my underground caverns.

macal

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 01:05:50 PM »

I agree Claude. Carbon capture is a big part of their plan.

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 03:44:08 PM »
I really do wonder what they will do with it once it's captured.  Carbonated sea water has been mentioned.  You reckon the fish will like the fizz?
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

claude

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 09:26:36 PM »
I really do wonder what they will do with it once it's captured.  Carbonated sea water has been mentioned.  You reckon the fish will like the fizz?

from what i've read, they are going to store it underground like they store natural gas underground.

this is what i posted a few days ago on this question:

pipelines and CO2
on: November 11, 2019, 11:15:26 AM
This is what you need to know about carbon capture and storage

https://phys.org/news/2019-10-carbon-capture-storage.html via
@physorg_com

one thing that i noticed from this article is that pipelines will always be with us. once they are no longer used for natural gas transmission, they will transition to CO2 transmission.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:33:42 PM by claude »
The Federal Government, MS state government, FERC, Courts, and gas and pipeline companies have stolen my underground caverns.