Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 7 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 9 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

Trump and Natural Gas

• 259 Replies

riverrat

Re: Trump and Natural Gas
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2020, 02:09:54 PM »
immediate worry should be Wolf he's going to try to destroy gas production in Pa.

macal

« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2020, 04:30:07 PM »

Maybe he could slow it down a little.
  Chesapeake has 4 rigs into this pricing? ::)

« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2020, 04:35:39 PM »
Would it only be that your mama would spring for another drum for you to beat...

ghrit

• Member since October 05, 2008
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2020, 04:47:44 PM »

Make up your mind. It wasn't a week ago you were touting pushing more tools, and here you want to slow it down?  Back to your basement, bub.
There are two kinds of ships.  Submarines and targets.
www.survivalmonkey.com

aubrey

« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2020, 04:55:49 PM »

interesting situation brewing. the rig count is way down. last time it was this low, prices rebounded 2.5x. other companies are laying down rigs, and if chk times this right, they could have fresh production going into a bull market for gas.

also, chk is hedged nicely for 2020 and has the new fortress deal in the wings with fixed pricing.

not saying chk can pull this off, but if they did, it could be the miracle they need at this point.

got a call from a chk landman wanting to make a deal recently. told him I might wait and see who buys them out when they finally go bust. he failed to see the humor.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

macal

« Reply #245 on: February 15, 2020, 06:23:02 AM »

The folks that are joined in the lawsuit against Chesapeake don't want them to go bankrupt before the case is settled.
  Many believe that is going to happen.

aubrey

« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2020, 02:45:23 PM »
many believed that Pelosi and a bunch of haters could remove trump from office too.

didn't make it so.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

ghrit

« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2020, 04:31:24 PM »

The folks that are joined in the lawsuit against Chesapeake don't want them to go bankrupt before the case is settled.
That makes little sense to me.  The heirs and assigns will still need to deal with existing leases.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #248 on: February 15, 2020, 07:29:47 PM »
many believed that Pelosi and a bunch of haters could remove trump from office too.

didn't make it so.

wj

He was never going to be removed from office. Takes 67 to do that. She just wanted to slap him around a little.

ghrit

« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2020, 09:21:00 AM »

He was never going to be removed from office. Takes 67 to do that. She just wanted to slap him around a little.
That is probably accurate, but it's a fair bit of a reach to find a practical value in spreading venom.  She needs the removal.
www.survivalmonkey.com

macal

« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »

Just win back the House.

macal

« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2020, 10:25:20 AM »

Trump is trying to advance our LNG export industry. In the meantime trying to protect the coal industry mostly to get votes. It worked in the last election. I am pretty skeptical about the LNG export business model. Its an expensive proposition and the competition has an upper hand. I did read where he has been able to block Gazprom  Nordstream II pipeline that runs from Russia to Germany. That may help. We will see. Australia and Middle East countries have the advantage of proximity to markets to supply LNG to Asia.

riverrat

« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2020, 10:48:11 AM »
how about location of that article [blocked pipe line]  because I read just the opposite

macal

« Reply #253 on: February 16, 2020, 12:01:33 PM »

Saw it on Google news. Its weird. It knows what I google about and then has articles about those topics. Im old. Its a new world.

aubrey

« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2020, 08:06:53 AM »

oh, so that's what it was all about. and there I was thinking that she was trying to increase his poll numbers, fatten his campaign war chest and boost his rally attendance, coz that's what she actually accomplished.

she also helped him by outing leakers and destroying creepy joe's campaign. not that joe had much of a chance, but by putting the video of joe bragging about his corruption in Ukraine on every tv, phone, tablet and computer for a coupla months before the voting started, she sealed his fate.

the irony is priceless. nancy pants impeaches trump for allegedly trying to hurt joe's chances, and in the process totally destroys the guy. I can actually believe that trump planned the thing himself. he knew he had leakers, and he knew that nancy was so filled with hate and rage that she'd take the bait at any chance.

yup, he played her masterfully. the guy's a great politician for a novice.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!