Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 9 Years, 5 Months | DRBC: 8 Years, 7 Months
NOTICE: Forum Posts are not to be used as a link-builder to other websites.... Please Read Before Posting.

Author Topic: Modern Shale Gas Development in the United States: A Primer  (Read 9350 times)

Kilgour Farms

Modern Shale Gas Development in the United States: A Primer   April 2009

http://fossil.energy.gov/programs/oilgas/publications/naturalgas_general/Shale_Gas_Primer_2009.pdf
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 05:59:36 AM by Kilgour Farms »

MrMajik

Re: Modern Shale Gas Development in the United States: A Primer
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 07:54:26 PM »
Modern Shale Gas Development in the United States: A Primer   April 2009

http://fossil.energy.gov/programs/oilgas/publications/naturalgas_general/Shale_Gas_Primer_2009.pdf

This looks like an excellent resource.  Thanks for posting it Kilgour!

admin

• Administrator
    • RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:28:16 PM »
I took a look through it.  It is one the DRBC might well peruse, if they haven't already done so.  It is relatively new and wasn't available when we originally set the resources links page up, but will include it there as well.

Thanks Kilgour.
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.

rayc

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 07:39:24 AM »
Very interested in comments about Arthur Berman's analysis of Barnett Shale IP and EUR, which suggests that production hope/hype in the Marcellus might be overblown. His presentation was at the 2009 ASPO International Peak Oil Conference held in August. Somewhere on this site I saw it referenced with a note that it caused a lot of initial concern. The suggestion seemed to be that his conclusions were countered in some fashion, but I haven't seen that anywhere. If his conclusions are correct, the bonanza we hope will happen is an illusion. There will be some winners, but they will be relatively few and far between. Hope I can get a  very robust response to this post. rayc

Kilgour Farms

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 09:15:07 AM »
bump

Rock

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 11:19:24 AM »
Thing says file is damaged and can't be repaired
Rock

virtuallyme

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 08:30:41 AM »