Hello Guest
Landowner Rights Denied By Moratorium      NY: 11 Years, 3 Months | DRBC: 10 Years, 6 Months
YOUR SUPPORT KEEPS US OPEN       
       More Information

This Is The Real Wyoming Group Lease - Authorized by C. Lines for posting

• 218 Replies

ClarionCo01

Re: This Is The Real Wyoming Group Lease - Authorized by C. Lines for posting
« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »
Maybe I missed it, but approximately how many leases were signed in this group?

aubrey

« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »
none yet that we know of by chk.

wj
CHANGE IT BACK!

Humphry444

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »
Someoneneeds to get the permit to see if the Skoronski was Marcellus permitted or
Oriskany-test well. I simply saw it on the DEP permit map and it looked like a non-marcellus permit.

Something missed here in mmany  threads, while flow rates help confirm an area's potential,
the geochem, core, gas sample, pressure etc eetc data, is what matters . From that the potential can be assessed. - Applies to the NY  debate , non debate.  -

Only Chesapeake knows about the Skoronski. Neighbors nor drill hands know the geochem. 

Hard to tell what game is being played. Just because lease prices keep advancing in some areas, doesn't mean some areas won't work and the bid will go to 0.

Chesapeake gives some general guidence but isn't going to announce the  Skoronski results.

Lets hope that needed characteristics extend to southern Wyoming County. From day one
public data from a historic well in NE Wyoming, puts the deeper, more south at maturity risk.

RH

RH

marks

« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2009, 10:09:43 PM »
Someoneneeds to get the permit to see if the Skoronski was Marcellus permitted or
Oriskany-test well. I simply saw it on the DEP permit map and it looked like a non-marcellus permit.

Something missed here in mmany  threads, while flow rates help confirm an area's potential,
the geochem, core, gas sample, pressure etc eetc data, is what matters . From that the potential can be assessed. - Applies to the NY  debate , non debate.  -

Only Chesapeake knows about the Skoronski. Neighbors nor drill hands know the geochem. 

Hard to tell what game is being played. Just because lease prices keep advancing in some areas, doesn't mean some areas won't work and the bid will go to 0.

Chesapeake gives some general guidence but isn't going to announce the  Skoronski results.

Lets hope that needed characteristics extend to southern Wyoming County. From day one
public data from a historic well in NE Wyoming, puts the deeper, more south at maturity risk.

RH

RH

Actually, not hard at all to tell what game is being played.  Most of us have it (you) pinned down exactly.

rfnkmk

« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »
Why then did Chief permit 3 wells so close by? The Longmore, Prebola  and R&L Wilson wells are within 1-3.5 miles away form the Skoronski well. They are all Chief well sites. I don't know if any were ever drilled but I thought they were permitted after the Skoronski. Does anybody know?

Backcountry

« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2013, 07:06:21 AM »
Admin,  the original link to the lease pdf is broken,  can we have a link to the lease again please?

admin

• RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
Hmm...  I see it is a dead link on the WCLG site too. 
http://www.pamarcellusshale.com/Testimonials.html
Hmmm.  I will check 2009 backups to see if I can find it there.

ron
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.

admin

• RBSdot Web Development & Consulting
"I gave my kid a new credit card after he maxed out his last one.  He maxed the new one too and it appears that I am dumb enough to give him another one."  Too late now to stop.  The debt is too big.